The Boring Thread. | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Boring Thread.

Typical reaction.

A few people have the audacity to talk about something they don't like. That's all.

Then the toys are thrown out of the pram and a point has to be made.

The complaining about a few people being honest is worse than the bloody puns themselves

Pope John XXIII - 19/5/2016 22:10

Typical reaction.

A few people have the audacity to talk about something they don't like. That's all.

The complaining about a few people being honest is worse than the bloody puns themselves

That was actually fairly interesting Pope.
Can you put this on the serious thread please ?
Ta.

Typical reaction.

I'm not sure if I'm being too boring here or bordering on pedantry, but you have omitted a full stop at the end of your third sentence.

How was your day Pope?

Typical reaction.

I think you defo win this thread.

Which must be a refreshing change for you?

PVH - 19/5/2016 22:12

Typical reaction.

I'm not sure if I'm being too boring here or bordering on pedantry, but you have omitted a full stop at the end of your third sentence.

How was your day Pope?

I assume you intentionally wrote third but meant fourth, and stated sentence but meant paragraph.

Last night in the middle of the night my cat puked on the bed (he sleeps on the bed most nights). I heard it happen but while I was thinking how bad it was fell asleep but could still smell it.

When I woke up it was daylight and he'd made a right mess. I cleaned it all up but couldn't clear the smell. I'll be off to bed shortly and it still stinks.

Wonder if this is his idea of something I've got wrong in the past.

Here are some boring machines.

http://www.millscnc.co.uk/doosan-machines/horizontal-borers/?gclid=CIXzuJT4t9UCFTco0wod8jYLiQ

I've had a small nail in one of my rear tyres for approximately 3 weeks now and I went to pump it up today thinking that it looked a little too flat. To my astonishment it had only gone down to 24psi from the recommended 30psi. Twenty pence wasted but on the upside the tyre lives to fight another day.

Have any other readers got any other boring stories or life events to share?

I once had two tyres and a new exhaust fitted on my car. The next day it wouldn't start. Apparently it was two tyred and exhausted..............................

I've had a small nail in one of my rear tyres for approximately 3 weeks now and I went to pump it up today thinking that it looked a little too flat. To my astonishment it had only gone down to 24psi from the recommended 30psi. Twenty pence wasted but on the upside the tyre lives to fight another day.

Have any other readers got any other boring stories or life events to share?

You should remember this one ! About twenty years back went to see Beeston playing hockey at Highfields. Not many people there, but when I turned round PVH was standing behind me watching the game. Five minutes later he had gone. Did Forest train there at that time, as I can't think of any other reason why he was there?