The Boat Race | Vital Football

The Boat Race

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
I thought I knew what to expect from the Boat Race. A couple of bunches of toffs rowing up the Thames, cheered on by toffs. Can anyone tell me then what is appropriate about James Cracknell (hardly a spotty undergrad...) being onboard at 46 years old..?

And thats another thing, its called a university boat race, but why is it always Oxford and Cambridge who get to the final. Stinks like the FA...

I thought I knew what to expect from the Boat Race. A couple of bunches of toffs rowing up the Thames, cheered on by toffs. Can anyone tell me then what is appropriate about James Cracknell (hardly a spotty undergrad...) being onboard at 46 years old..?

And thats another thing, its called a university boat race, but why is it always Oxford and Cambridge who get to the final. Stinks like the FA...
This thread is almost as borin as TT's obsession wi KING KEV,come on Pops have a word wi thissen mi owd pal.:giggle:D'ya think Jezer's Labour will save Brexit then Pops? UTCB

This thread is almost as borin as TT's obsession wi KING KEV,come on Pops have a word wi thissen mi owd pal.:giggle:D'ya think Jezer's Labour will save Brexit then Pops? UTCB

No Rod, I think Jezza is going to end up spearing the whole thing. When I vote I usually vote Labour. but they are now the enemies of democracy, and not fit to be elected. Back to Monster Raving Looney for me...

No Rod, I think Jezza is going to end up spearing the whole thing. When I vote I usually vote Labour. but they are now the enemies of democracy, and not fit to be elected. Back to Monster Raving Looney for me...
I will alluss vote Labour but i think whilst ever Jezer's the leader Labour will be unelectable to the majority of voters,but i just cudn't ever think of votin for them tory barstards.UTCB