The Big Vital Lincoln City World Cup 2018 Thread! | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Big Vital Lincoln City World Cup 2018 Thread!

They have to change the qualifying system. How the hell can Saudi Arabia be there and not the likes of Italy. They are absolutely dreadful, if they weren't from there I'd say they were a pub side.
More teams in the future world cups will be laughable.

They have to change the qualifying system. How the hell can Saudi Arabia be there and not the likes of Italy. They are absolutely dreadful, if they weren't from there I'd say they were a pub side.

And Russia are ranked below them.

I'm missing this one but thank The Imp football's back. That was a long few weeks. This should tide me over until Imps friendlies kick in.

They’re not good but they can’t change it too much or it’ll just turn into the euros with a couple of South American teams in there.

They’re not good but they can’t change it too much or it’ll just turn into the euros with a couple of South American teams in there.

Correctomundo.

Italy didn't qualify because they where not good enough, KSA qualified because they were good enough and the beat our cousins from down under to do so.

the saudis are an embarrassment. like one of the naive teams from 10 world cups ago. italy would beat them every time.
it is a competition for teams worldwide, rather than a competition containing the best teams.

the saudis are an embarrassment. like one of the naive teams from 10 world cups ago. italy would beat them every time.
it is a competition for teams worldwide, rather than a competition containing the best teams.
Think they only got beat 2-1 by Germany recently!

Correctomundo.

Italy didn't qualify because they where not good enough, KSA qualified because they were good enough and the beat our cousins from down under to do so.
like having lincoln in the premier league, because we are the best team in lincs. but man utd in the championship, because they aren't the best team in greater manchester.