The Betting Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Betting Thread

Cheers . I saw him in action at Ludlow once , a right wide boy he was.
Yeah I've seen him about a few times I think that's what his problem was that it went to his head and thought he was invincible but unfortunately for him gambling is a very unforgiving business.
On to my young horse Daario he should be running in 2\3 weeks and everything is going brilliantly with him and the trainer finally admitting to me whilst I was on the drink in Bristol last Friday that he's a very exciting prospect think he will be well worth following.

I have made a note of the name gator.

It was sad that Edredon Bleu died over the weekend , I was at Cheltenham when he won the Champion Chase , one of the best races I have ever seen. I backed him of course , you had to with him running in the Villa colours.

Yeah I've seen him about a few times I think that's what his problem was that it went to his head and thought he was invincible but unfortunately for him gambling is a very unforgiving business.
On to my young horse Daario he should be running in 2\3 weeks and everything is going brilliantly with him and the trainer finally admitting to me whilst I was on the drink in Bristol last Friday that he's a very exciting prospect think he will be well worth following.

Yes looking forward to seeing your youngster run Gator especially as Nannys Pats flew in.

Yes looking forward to seeing your youngster run Gator especially as Nannys Pats flew in.
Yeah it's looking really good mate my mate was at Alistair's stable the other day and he's got this new yard manager working for him now who had worked for Henry Daly for 20 years and he was telling him that Daario is the best horse by far in the stable.

There could be a horse running on Saturday in the last at Fontwell for Harry Whittingdon called Speedy Cargo he ran third in point to point in Ireland and mine was second he has since ran second in a point to point so it will be really interesting to see how he gets on Saturday.

My mate has just rang from Bangor races cus he has a horse running in the last Vif Argent (I don't fancy it)but he bumped into Olly Murphy who asked if my horse was for sale which my mate said I would want six figures and Olly had said he thought was reasonable. But not for me he ain't for sale I have always dreamed of owning a horse like him.

Had a bet today which are sort of tips
Chilli Filli 2.40 ludlow
Gustave Mahler 4.10
Ruby Tiger 5.15
You may also notice Cut The Corner runs at Ludlow today however I have now sold my stake in him I have backed him today but I wouldn't be confident I still think he's a little high in the weights.

Had a bet today which are sort of tips
Chilli Filli 2.40 ludlow
Gustave Mahler 4.10
Ruby Tiger 5.15
You may also notice Cut The Corner runs at Ludlow today however I have now sold my stake in him I have backed him today but I wouldn't be confident I still think he's a little high in the weights.

I was going to ask you about Cut the Corner. Alex Hammond has made it her bet of the day .

I was going to ask you about Cut the Corner. Alex Hammond has made it her bet of the day .
Really be just my luck lol but like I say I have backed it and I hope it wins me mates gonna ring me later about his chances the ground is spot on and it is interesting that Dickie is riding him and not Hobbsy's but I just feel he's too high in the weights but we will see. Sold up because with Daario ready to run and the sort of races he could be running in the Entry money will be quite high plus Out Of Style is back in training too so wanted to cut my liabilities down a bit.

Right lads I did tell you about this horse last week Vif Argent that today was the one they were going for well that's the message I have just received 3.30 Worcester

Had a good bet today on Thomas Darby the horse that won my horses race Daario I know for a fact that Olly Murphy (trainer)thinks the world of him and I would certainly love to see him win pulling a cart.