The best of Netflix | Vital Football

The best of Netflix

coeur_de_lion

Vital 1st Team Regular
Haven't been around for a while so thought I'd announce my return with a thread.

Interested to hear people's suggestions for the best things on Netflix - Film, Documentary, Series, whatever.

Mainstream or hidden gem, all suggestions welcome.

Just don't say Breaking Bad, I'd rather die than finish it :5: :5:

You seen Sons of Anarchy? If not, give that a go, I love it.

House of Cards is also very decent.

I'm on Season 2 of SOA so getting closer to the good bits I'm told.

Done House of Cards, thought Season 3 was a shift in pace and quality, but still love it.

I love Community, The League and Bloodline, the yanks know how to do good TV :65:

Totally agree, hardly watch any British stuff, too miserable. I watched a bit of the first Bloodline but decided it was a bit glossy? Also, to be fair, I have so much to watch at the moment I've not got any time to add another series!

Prison Break is a decent watch.... but goes a bit down hill at season 4. Still watchable though.

Fargo. The TV Series, not the film.

Absolutely SUPERB!!!!

Also just noticed Peaky Blinders is now on there. Never seen any of those but heard its great so will be starting that soon.

Oh man, you are in for a treat, that just gets better and better Deano, honestly, 1st series superb, 2nd series out of this world!

Yet to see Peaky Blinders Series 2. I've heard Daredevil is good, on the list now.

Fargo was superb to be fair.

Hunger Games Mocking Jay is OK if you have seen the Catching Fires.......