The Bertrand Traore Thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

The Bertrand Traore Thread

Starting today I’ve read - will it be the sublime or the ridiculous? Hoping it will be the no look finish and not row Z for this costly luxury player - Will Gerrard get a tune out of him if he does start. Traore, El Ghazi, Trezeguet, Buendia - there’s the Grealish money spunked on players that haven’t showed us consistent quality we need

He was poor today but it’s his first start of the season. He isn’t match fit and it showed. Personally I’d have taken him off earlier but I’d guess Gerrard wants to try and get a good look at players before making decisions in the transfer window.

He was poor today but it’s his first start of the season. He isn’t match fit and it showed. Personally I’d have taken him off earlier but I’d guess Gerrard wants to try and get a good look at players before making decisions in the transfer window.

Exactly that I would also guess.

Think the reason he was on today was so Gerrard can take a look at him. I think he let him down and that will cost him. Funny player, moments of magic and moments of rubbish. Like most of them, not good enough

Think the reason he was on today was so Gerrard can take a look at him. I think he let him down and that will cost him. Funny player, moments of magic and moments of rubbish. Like most of them, not good enough
It's a big mistake. You want to take a look at him you watch old videos

Capable of the sublime .
Capable of the piss poor far more.

Tbh I'm bored of waiting for the likes of Anwar, Bert and Trez, Buendia to find any consistency. And so far Bailey looks no different to the above .
Yawn.
We need to replace these Smith philosophy players. They were part of his downfall and we are going nowhere fast with all of them together in the same squad. Decisions to be made and inevitably it should be first in first out. But I'm not convinced on the last in either .

Last edited: