The Beast from the East and other extreme weather. | Vital Football

The Beast from the East and other extreme weather.

astonion2

Vital 1st Team Regular
Well Storm Darcy dumped more snow on us overnight. The temperature overnight tonight is expected to drop to -7 in the cities so will be even more extreme in the countryside. Bet most if not all on here will be turning up the heating.

I keep a constant temperature, never quite understand why people turn the heating up when it is cold outside, I just like the same temperature inside. 19 degrees, sometimes, especially in the evening, I might go mad and go for 19.5 degrees.

Yes, we awoke to more snow again today, albeit not a lot.

Sun's quite warm I think.

As for the heating regime, I haven't bothered with temperatures, I've stuck to 2 or 3 burns a day when it goes uncomfortably nippy.

Biggest problem I have is the cost of bills and buying kerosene.

Because we're all under house arrest, with the 2 girls working out of their bedrooms, everyone is home 24/7 and the heating needs to be on more than normal. The last electricity bill was enormous.

I'm hoping this cold fucks off soon so I can be more stingy with the heating.

Biggest problem I have is the cost of bills and buying kerosene.

Because we're all under house arrest, with the 2 girls working out of their bedrooms, everyone is home 24/7 and the heating needs to be on more than normal. The last electricity bill was enormous.

I'm hoping this cold fucks off soon so I can be more stingy with the heating.

You do know you can claim tax relief if you are working from home.

https://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/...g-from-home-due-to-coronavirus--claim-p6-wk-/

No change in heating regime at Melon towers despite the home working and schooling and the ever so slightly lower than normal temperatures being experienced.

Normal winter timings have been maintained

Junior 1 was complaining of the cold whilst wearing a t-shirt yesterday. Predictable response was forthcoming from myself.

No change in heating regime at Melon towers despite the home working and schooling and the ever so slightly lower than normal temperatures being experienced.

Normal winter timings have been maintained

Junior 1 was complaining of the cold whilst wearing a t-shirt yesterday. Predictable response was forthcoming from myself.

Put on a vest?