The battle of Paris | Vital Football

The battle of Paris

That was fun to watch. I've reviewed it on slow mo a few times and I still can't work out fully who did what. If VAR had gone full bore I reckon that could have been match abandoned.

Not heard the last of this methinks.

It was bubbling away from the first minute, the referee didn't have a chance! Maybe he could have sent someone off earlier, but it might just have ignited the flames earlier!
Neymar is a proper sly one, always chipping away and crying to the ref. I'm sure he's not the only one, but I do think he gets away with more than most. Pleased he got collared for once.
Anyway, you can keep your nice triangles, I'll have a game that ends like that every week :LOL:

"After the match, Neymar posted on social media to say that his "only regret" was not hitting Marseille's Spanish defender Alvaro Gonzalez in the face, having struck him on the back of the head."

What a hard man :clown: I have no respect for Neymar. Such a sneaky rat of a player.

"After the match, Neymar posted on social media to say that his "only regret" was not hitting Marseille's Spanish defender Alvaro Gonzalez in the face, having struck him on the back of the head."

What a hard man :clown: I have no respect for Neymar. Such a sneaky rat of a player.
My older and bigger brother once gave me advice along these lines - "Don't worry about the fella that says he's going to hit you, they are full of piss and wind."
Don't think Neymar has it in him. More worried about his hair and his ink.

He's one of those who falls into the arrogant overpaid scum category.

My older and bigger brother once gave me advice along these lines - "Don't worry about the fella that says he's going to hit you, they are full of piss and wind."
Don't think Neymar has it in him. More worried about his hair and his ink.
Yep, sounds about right. He's more the type to kick someone when they aren't looking - or hit them in the back of the head like he did! If only Rheady had got to play against him, Neymar would have crapped himself.