The AVFC Foundation & Charity Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The AVFC Foundation & Charity Thread

Is that the time on the video. I must be looking at wrong one because there is no one with two coloured jacket in that frame I m looking at.
Yeah comes on 22.36 but make sure you put birmingham childrens hospital in because there's two hospital ones

Ah yes got you, you handsome bugger. Looking at the cars in that it looks a life time ago now. Always good to put a face to a name.
Things have gone down hill since unfortunately lol that would have been round about 30 year ago

Ah yes got you, you handsome bugger. Looking at the cars in that it looks a life time ago now. Always good to put a face to a name.
The kids were loving it up the windows pointing and laughing and really excited but seeing them with baldy heads was a horrifying experience that image has never left me.

The kids were loving it up the windows pointing and laughing and really excited but seeing them with baldy heads was a horrifying experience that image has never left me.
Apart from your good self thats the one thing that stands out and really hits you.

"Aston Villa Football Club are delighted to announce that Acorns Children’s Hospice and Birmingham Children’s Hospital will be the club’s official Charity Partners for the next two seasons.

The partnership aims to raise awareness of each charity’s work, drive recruitment of volunteers and further enhance the service they provide to families across Birmingham and the West Midlands.

Chief Executive Christian Purslow said “We are delighted to announce that Acorns Children’s Hospice and Birmingham Children’s Hospital will be Aston Villa Football Club’s official Charity Partners for the 2019/20 and 20/21 seasons.

"The official Charity Partnership is something that we have been talking to both charities about for some time. Both organisations have a long association with the club and are regarded as national and international leaders in their respective fields.

“One of the main objectives of the partnerships is to raise awareness of Acorns Children’s Hospice and Birmingham Children’s Hospital with the Villa and wider football family across the globe. Alongside that, we are very excited to be working with them on a day to day basis through our own Foundation to explore opportunities to work together on various projects and activities.”

Full Article........... https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/08/19/aston-villa-charity-partnerView attachment 34621
Is that Peter 'one dart' Manley 2nd in on the right

Great initiative but I'm glad it is over for another year, I kept being asked by Villans to donate! Costs a packet! lol