The AVFC Foundation & Charity Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The AVFC Foundation & Charity Thread

Great newsroom be supporting them once more, currently they are having to close the Walsall site due to financial matters.
Any more information on what form it will take ?

Would love to but after my last exploits, I think I've ruined my legs enough for the wonderful Foundation! :grinning:

"Aston Villa Football Club are delighted to announce that Acorns Children’s Hospice and Birmingham Children’s Hospital will be the club’s official Charity Partners for the next two seasons.

The partnership aims to raise awareness of each charity’s work, drive recruitment of volunteers and further enhance the service they provide to families across Birmingham and the West Midlands.

Chief Executive Christian Purslow said “We are delighted to announce that Acorns Children’s Hospice and Birmingham Children’s Hospital will be Aston Villa Football Club’s official Charity Partners for the 2019/20 and 20/21 seasons.

"The official Charity Partnership is something that we have been talking to both charities about for some time. Both organisations have a long association with the club and are regarded as national and international leaders in their respective fields.

“One of the main objectives of the partnerships is to raise awareness of Acorns Children’s Hospice and Birmingham Children’s Hospital with the Villa and wider football family across the globe. Alongside that, we are very excited to be working with them on a day to day basis through our own Foundation to explore opportunities to work together on various projects and activities.”

Full Article........... https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/08/19/aston-villa-charity-partnerECUk0FUWwAA8uLT.jpg

This is good news for a change TH and will be very popular on this site.
Perhaps, instead of climbing Ben Nevis JF could do a sponsored sit in in his new seat as a fund raiser.

That's excellent was on youtube on Saturday and looked up challenge Aneka when she done the Birmingham Childrens Hospital which I worked on was a really humbling and heart breaking experience but very enjoyable at the time.Was good to see me as a young dashing full head of black hair young lad :grinning:

That's excellent was on youtube on Saturday and looked up challenge Aneka when she done the Birmingham Childrens Hospital which I worked on was a really humbling and heart breaking experience but very enjoyable at the time.Was good to see me as a young dashing full head of black hair young lad :grinning:
Which one are you Gator?

Which one are you Gator?
We were doing the tarmac it was near the end when she walks down the corridor and goes outside and she asked if we would get it finished because everything was three hours behind you will see my foreman raking the hardcore about and I'm the young lad with the two shades of green jacket she speaks to.