The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt | Page 20 | Vital Football

The Aston Villa Kit Thread 2018 - Luke Roper Shirt

I think he owns 6% HL, not sure how much creative influence he would have? Enough to ensure a collaboration with Luke hopefully.

I think you need some washing tips HL, hang your football shirts on a coat hanger, they dry quickly. It saves you money and helps the environment.:grinning:

As for the fucking awful abomination that was the green/black red shirts. I agree 100%. Worst Villa kits ever. Hideous IMO:shake::wagging:
Glad to see you doing your bit for the planet there northampton. :clap::clap::clap:
And agree 10000000% on those ASICS kits. Home and away were quite hideous, especially with the giant bright red stick-on yoghurt advert in the middle....

Glad to see you doing your bit for the planet there northampton. :clap::clap::clap:
And agree 10000000% on those ASICS kits. Home and away were quite hideous, especially with the giant bright red stick-on yoghurt advert in the middle....

Funnily enough I was in Brooklyn over the weekend and saw someone wearing that shirt, walked up to him and gave a "come on Villa" only for him to ask me what that meant... You know it's bad news for a football kit when Brooklyn Hipsters adapt it as style without knowing what it is

The home shirt is gorgeous. Best for years. All it needs is the round badge on it.

Away shirt is nice but the 32 red, on white is a case of de ja vu, that makes me uneasy!

Hate the HKR pinky purply thingy 3rd kit. Horrible.

You do everything to Get up on the opposition
Thay are in the tunnel with pictures of Morty and co then they look at today’s opppsopn shirt and think well beat these , who are they.
The Worlds first iconic football shirt that’s who. See 1892 history.
It all went wrong in 1970 and Vic in a late attempt to stay upl brought the blue sleeves back , dodnt quite make it pity.

Surely enough changes can be made while keeping the blue sleeves too keep every one happy so when the Villa take the pitch we can say “We’re the Villa.,,,........who are you “

I have heard it all now........

First, i dont think i need to say my feelings about this years kit, i think they are pretty well known.

But then I heard sales were 700% up before the season started so I have to be honest, it did make me think a bit....

Then I went to Hull, and the home games and Burton, and although there were the usual amount of new shirts (mainly donned by U23 yr old males I must add). I didnt see "that" many.

So I began to wonder if the club were talking b*****cks.

And now today...........

According to the website, that totally un-necessary, abomination of a third kit we will never wear is apparently selling more than last years hone shirt. Not just more, but 3 times more, and 4 times more than the away.

Wait for it........... BULL SHIIIIT !!!!!

Last edited:

First, i dont think i need to say my feelings about this years kit, i think they are pretty well known.

But then I heard sales were 700% up before the season started so I have to be honest, it did make me think a bit....

Then I went to Hull, and the home games and Burton, and although there were the usual amount of new shirts (mainly donned by U23 yr old males I must add). I didnt see "that" many.

And now today...........

According to the website, that totally un-necessary, abomination of a third kit we will never wear is apparently selling more than last years hone shirt. Not just more, but 3 times more, and 4 times more than the away.

I wouldn't be so sure Holtelower. I was surprised by the amount of people wearing the 3rd shirt at Sheffield United.

It seems very popular.

I wouldn't be so sure Holtelower. I was surprised by the amount of people wearing the 3rd shirt at Sheffield United.

It seems very popular.

Hmmm. Somehow I suspect this is all down to Jack Grealish. He's under 23 after all.

Yes marketing spin I think . I kind of like the kits but I'm almost 50 so would look ridiculous wearing them . Will stick to my frayed Barbour shirts and cords

And now today...........

Chill HL. This kit rage is getting unnerving.

Demand they open the books Hotlelower this corruption must end, transparency must endure!