The Anwar El Ghazi Thread | Page 26 | Vital Football

The Anwar El Ghazi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there MUST be some right winged famous people out there in the UK somewhere. Don't hear from them though do we. Because they know their career would be over.
I'm not a celebrity follower so maybe there is a vocal right winger somewhere. I have never heard any. Matt Le Tissier was probably the closest I have heard. That's if I remembered what he said correctly. I may have day dreamed it.
Oh and Jim Davidson. I wonder how he's career is doing now?
The reason Jim Davidson isn't big anymore is because he's a) a flat out racist and b) shit.

Geoff Norcott is pretty famous as a right wing/conservative comic and Piers Morgan and Richard Madeley still darken our screens.

It's not a conspiracy that there are more lefties in the arts any more than it's a conspiracy that there's more right wingers in banking.

You did say
The reason Jim Davidson isn't big anymore is because he's a) a flat out racist and b) shit.

Geoff Norcott is pretty famous as a right wing/conservative comic and Piers Morgan and Richard Madeley still darken our screens.

It's not a conspiracy that there are more lefties in the arts any more than it's a conspiracy that there's more right wingers in banking.
Banking, so nearly spot on.

The world was a better place when we didn't have to hear everybody's opinion on everything.
Well, Stephen, did l mention that Rishi is a dead man walking, Covid is made up , Utilities privatisations are a giant con, Jesus is watching, Global warming suits me, much cheaper in Weston-super-Mare, All foreigners with a non English ancestor since the Battle of Hastings should be fuc sorry repatriated. Social Security is draining the country and income tax should be drastically reduced. How many Doctors , Nurses, Ambulance Staff, Teachers do we really need?

Huh? I'm not sure I understand your point.

Well, Stephen, did l mention that Rishi is a dead man walking, Covid is made up , Utilities privatisations are a giant con, Jesus is watching, Global warming suits me, much cheaper in Weston-super-Mare, All foreigners with a non English ancestor since the Battle of Hastings should be fuc sorry repatriated. Social Security is draining the country and income tax should be drastically reduced. How many Doctors , Nurses, Ambulance Staff, Teachers do we really need?

Seems that free speech is becoming a thing of the past.

What country do you think you live in Mr Minty - free speech does not exist in our laws and never has. I'm amazed so many think it does, but they are a bit dumb and that definitely includes politicians who lie on a daily basis.

You'd think they'd know better. Apparently not when it suits them.

Is it any wonder normal folk can act thicker?

Status
Not open for further replies.