The all new - WHO ARE YOU thread!!! | Page 3 | Vital Football

The all new - WHO ARE YOU thread!!!

Name: Justin
Married: Technically yes, in every other way certainly not
Children: My boy Edgar, aged four
Villa fan since: My mom told me who to support
First game remember going to: All I remember is that the Baggies were involved and the pitch looked very green and very big
All time favourite player: Jairzinho (ah, playground memories!)
Current favourite player: Gareth Barry
Favourite alcoholic drink: Wine
Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee
Favourite Take-away: Indian, but alas it's not to found anywhere down here
Favourite Film: Difficult to name only one but if you twist my arm, Spartacus
Favourite TV Show: Difficult to name only one but if you twist my arm, The Simpsons
Music: Jazz, especially from the '50's, Coltrane, Davis etc. '70's Motown and Bach.
Celebrity you'd most like to bang: Jessica Rabbit
Best ever moment in your life: The birth of my son, but discovering MO'N was to become Villa manager runs it close
Ambitions: Retrospective of painting at the Tate; quiet the foolish raging of the mind.
Wise Words: "Certainly, it is the victims that move humanity forward" (Trotsky)

Name: Jonathan farrugia
Married: Nope
Children: I'm still a child
Villa fan since: 5
First game remember going to: Aston Villa 3 Manchester United 1opening day of the season my mum had to pretend i was retarded to get tickets
All time favourite player: Ugo Ugo
Current favourite player: Barry
Favourite alcoholic drink: Beer
Favaorite non-alcoholic drink: Ice Tea Peach
Favourite Take-away: Chinese
Favourite Film: 24 hour Party People
Favourite TV Show: The Young Ones
Music?: Techno
Celebrity you'd most like to bang: Adrianna Lima
Best ever moment in your life: Having perfect Sex
Ambitions: Finish my degree and become a world famous techno DJ
Wise words: Start supporting the Villa the Only way is up!!!!!!!!!

VillaMalta - 18/1/2007 23:24

Best ever moment in your life: Having perfect Sex

Sorry, I have to ask. Can you tell us more about the perfect sex? :beerchug:

THE BEST SEX i EVER HAD I HAD TO TELL THE MISSES.I WAS ON MY OWN AT THE TIME.SO I RANG HER.THERES SOME REAL BULLSHIT BEING POSTED ON THE CELTIC PAGE ABOUT VILLA.IM FROM DUBLIN AND HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO V P.MY NAME IS RON,FAVE PLAYER IS MCGRATH.IM 22 HAVE SUPPORTED VILLA SINCE 92.

By the way woman Id most like to bang is Amy Miller.I think the Fear would have me thrown off the site if I posted a pic of her.Just type her name into google or go to BelleGallery.Com.Also would do Aria Giovanni.

Perfect sex: when youre both really hot and sweaty and everything fits perfectly and ever touch sends pins and needles up your spine and you look into eachother eyes and the heavens open for both of you and she is really fit and you love her and you fall asleep in eachothers arms and wake up to a nice warm cup of tea while she is scratching your back mmmmmm perfect sex well it was for me anyway LOL

Your a famous disc jockey? What radio station you on and what do you think of the new hit parade now they include downloads?

Maybe you could do a stint at Villa Park at half time, or do you only do popular nightspots? Either way, welcome aboard.

My perfect sex would involve dairylea and ham with lashes of real ale.

No No i'm not famous my ambition is to BE a famous techno DJ I think the music might be a little to strong for Villa park though unless sky got us to move games to 3-4 in the morning Thanx for the welcome though

DeanoVilla - 19/1/2007 12:47

My perfect sex involves not getting caught! :)

I shouldn't beleive all you read Deano - none of us are homophobic, so no worries.

Name: Paul Doherty
Married: No
Children: 2 girls 11 & 13
Villa fan since: Age of 5
All time favourite player: Jimmy Rimmer (gave me his shirt at bodymore heath)
Current favourite player: Gabriel Agbonlahor

Name: Jonathan Paul Fear
Married: Never have, never will.
Children: Never have, never will, but adore my nephew (10) and niece (4)
Villa fan since: birth, dad wouldn't have allowed it any other way.
First game: Villa v Everton (1977 I think) we lost 2-1, sat in the lovely old Trinity upper, can still 'hear' the sound of the stamping feet.
All time favourite player: Many, Mortimer jumps out though as the image with the cup and getting to know him as a top bloke.
Current favourite player: Gareth Barry
Favourite alcoholic drink: Sol and Michelob
Favaorite non-alcoholic drink: Mostly water and herbal tea's (liqorice tea is my current fav but peppermint and fennel my daily standards!)
Favourite Take-away: not massively into takeaways
Favourite Film: Goodfellas amongst many others
Favourite TV Show: Sopranos, ER, House, Lost, etc
Music?: Very wide ranging, music obsessed, love the rock stuff, Rolling Stones, Hendrix, U2, GnR, I could go on (as many of you know - and on and on and on)
Celebrity you'd most like to bang: Rachel Stevens
Best ever moment in your life: any time spent with my nephew and niece, surviving 11 ops, winning the lottery (still to come!)
Ambitions: to get Vital Football network established as the number one network. To fight the old brain aches and to finish my book.
Wise words: If you are arguing with someone and they start to take off their ring, duck.

DeanoVilla - 18/1/2007 08:24

Hi Ian, tell me to shove it if you want, but just wondered why you have never been to Villa Park seeing as you only live down the road?

SHOVE IT :crazy:

Well I know no Villa Fans who go to the game and I have only been to games with Brother who is a Boggies fan So as a youngster I have only been to the Hawthornes and Wigan.

you don't know anybody! you know you are amongst villans, we're a welcoming bunch :#::

I always used to go down on my own, my mates were fake Manure and Pool fans, that said I'm a bit of a loner at times, don't have to have company to do things, whereas most of my mates couldn't open an envelope without an audience!

Name: Matthew Lowe
Married: To my beautiful wife Emma
Kids: My cool dude son)
food: KFC
Drink: Coke, but only in the states, it tastes different there!
Music: grungy stuff i.e, Sonic Youth, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Nirvana...
Film: Full Metal Jacket
TV Programme: Beavis and Butthead
Fave All Time Villa Player: Dion Dublin, Paul Merson.
Current Favorite Villa Player: Olof 'I don't like Birmingham City' Mellberg and Gabby Agbonlahor
Ambition: To open a B&B in St Ives, Cornwall.

Ian, I've been to loads of games on my lonesome - particularly away games as the old man never wants to go away and I'd rather go on my own that take the missus! Its actually OK and you'll find yourself chatting with fellow supporters soon enough. If the Vital 'get together' ever happens you should definately attend - it could open up a whole new world for you - for me going to the Villa has provided some of my best memories, your missing out staying at home. My attitude is that the next game could be another unforgettable classic - it rarely happens but some times it gets you unaware. Just think of those Blues fans that travelled mid week up to Newcastle, they have a memory to last forever when most fans didn't bother.

Name: Dan Leavy
Married: No
Children: No
Villa fan since:I can remember
First game remember going to: First vivid memory is the win over Milan, I had been doen before then with my dad though.
All time favourite player: Paul McGrath
Current favourite player: Gavin McCann
Favourite alcoholic drink: Guinness
Favaorite non-alcoholic drink: Dr Pepper
Favourite Take-away: Pizza
Favourite Film: The Usual Suspects
Favourite TV Show: Top Gear, NCIS
Music?: MOD/Indie; The Who, The Jam, Killers, Fratellis, OCS, Kaisers
Celebrity you'd most like to bang: Gemma Atkinson
Best ever moment in your life: Being at Wembley for both Villas cup wins in the 90's.
Ambitions: Big house, swimming pool, footy pich, Snooker table and BBall Court
Wise words: Don't play leapfrog with a unicorn