Norwich Match Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Norwich Match Thread

That A14 is a nightmare. Remember being on it once where two wagons went side-by-side for 20 odd miles. Had a good night out in Yarmouth mid 90s I think I went down for the weekend and pulled a bit of local Totty, Think the Villa were playing on the Sunday
Totty! was he at Norwich in the 90s??

Fourth straight win apparently for Newk.

Do have some tasty youngsters though from what I've heard, they just never seem to ever get near their first team (sounds familiar lol). Searching round under 23 stuff, I've come across Sorensen's name before for them - wouldn't mind him with us to be honest. Finds the back of the net pretty regularly to my knowledge.

A bloke I know has been there for ages and is booked in for an overnight stay. He's already done three pubs. He says there's a beer festival on. Three quid in and over 200 beers to try.

Wednesday 30th April 1975 - Norwich 1 Villa 4, I was of course there, this was the eighth win on the trot to finish the season and promotion to the big league. Never ever will I forget that night or that season, went everywhere except for some reason Orient [?] ....
That night at Carrow Rd, 1 short of 36,000, I can see it now, packed it was, we were missing the one and only Brian Little, but goals from Gidman, McDonald, Leonard and Frankie Carrodus did the biz, it was truly magic night, as were the previous 7 games, one of which was life threatening, just such a magic time to be a Villain.
I was at that one. Went on the football special from New Street. Bloody Norwich supporters put the windows through just out of the station. It was Baltic travelling back!