Norwich Match Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

Norwich Match Thread

El Ghazi weak, Jack was whinging when the player took a poor touch and Elmo not moving the ball quick enough.

One thing between the two teams is Norwich passing is so much crisper and direct and sure. You know their passes will stick and find their target . Ours are just a bit lame and not convincing .

We are 22nd in the league when it comes to squad age, Brentford are 1st. This is why they will struggle to play Deano’s way.

So so slow, Bruce is responsible for this aging team and it’ll take years to sort out

One thing between the two teams is Norwich passing is so much crisper and direct and sure. You know their passes will stick and find their target . Ours are just a bit lame and not convincing .

Well the age of the team has been raised and it's a good point - we seem to be better physically but technically we're way behind the other team's ability.

A full squad revamp on the cards perhaps - good teams today don't play like the good teams of a decade ago - completely different players.

How is the wide man all on his own. The freedom of Norwich and time aplenty to pick a cross.

Nice effort at stopping the cross there Hutton - they've been targetting him all game and little wonder.

If I’m honest I’d sell everyone one of the wankers out there tonight

No pressing.
Letting them play quick one two's on the edge of our box. No challenges. That's what happens. Said at half time we were not pressing.

This is very poor. And dare I say it. There is little discernable difference between this and what was on offer 3 weeks ago.