The All New TV Thread | Page 242 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

maybe has been mentioned here but has anyone been watching the Big Match Revisited on ITV4

Some of those pitches are unreal, and the tackles, nowadays theyd be palying seven a side with all the sendings off

on other things, Disclosure is a good doc on netflix, but it may not be for everybody

Enjoyed Alphas on Sci-Fi but wish I hadn't bothered now, as season two ends on a cliffhanger and they aren't doing another season. Happens so often these days on all these different channels. They could at least do a 2 hour special to tie up shows!

Enjoyed Alphas on Sci-Fi but wish I hadn't bothered now, as season two ends on a cliffhanger and they aren't doing another season. Happens so often these days on all these different channels. They could at least do a 2 hour special to tie up shows!

Yup the same, thought it would be renewed but never was.

New season of celebrity masterchef started tonight.

Bez was tonight's highlight.

Dion Dublin will be on at some point so worth a watch.

I've finished The Queen's Gambit. It's okay. It didn't live up to the hype for me. The main character was so lacking in personality that it weighed down the whole thing.

Outer Banks... netflix. Season 2. As good as season 1. Really enjoyable, daft, treasure hunt kinda thing.

Michael McIntyre - Showman

After watching Philly Philly Wang Wang last night, Netflix suggested this. I remembered that I didn't like McIntyre but I couldn't remember why. The good lady liked it but I really didn't. Most of it is silly walks and funny noises. After showing my kids some Louis CK earlier, this shit just seemed like childish nonsense. 3/10