The All New TV Thread | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Started watching 'Lie To Me' on Lovefilm last night. Watched the 1st 2 episodes and really loving it.

The Newsroom. This should not be enjoyable. Self indulgent, self righteous nonsense, with clunky dialogue, but somehow very watchable.

Agreed, quite enjoying the newsroom, decent start at least.

Also falling skies is ok!

Might start a new TV thread so it doesn't end up the listing of news etc as it has turned into!

Not that much on at the moment, as Jim says, mostly Olympics, but I guess things will build as we get through into the Autumn schedules.

I was surprised to enjoy watching Smash, although I did forward through the singing parts. I think it was the fact some of the girls were hot that kept me interested!

Currently watching Breaking Bad season 3... also treated myself to season 4 on dvd.

Can't understand why UK tv hasn't bought into this show, Sky showed the first two fantastic series and then stopped.

It is awesome!

Supernatural Season 7 started last night. Very enjoyable nonsense to waste an hour to.

Tell you a show that was great (and probably very close to the truth)

Twenty Twelve... really enjoyed that, only caught the second series but good fun.... 'I really think that'

Wurzel - 2/8/2012 10:41

The Newsroom. This should not be enjoyable. Self indulgent, self righteous nonsense, with clunky dialogue, but somehow very watchable.

Lol - I just can't figure it out - I normally steer clear of stuff like this!

I've been watching the Sopranos since it started it's rerun on Sky. I think it's on the last series now and that has really become very well put together as it has progressed. Missed it the first time round.

The Fear - 2/8/2012 19:43

Currently watching Breaking Bad season 3... also treated myself to season 4 on dvd.

Can't understand why UK tv hasn't bought into this show, Sky showed the first two fantastic series and then stopped.

It is awesome!

Did you not think he was a twat for always getting himself into trouble? I mean, he could have got the money and got out clean but he always goes back, the twat.

Yes, but I guess that would have been a far shorter series if he'd not gone back! lol

Still like it, obviously it is far fetched but then, I'm not really looking for realism. Just a stonking series.

I'm with SKEGGY. I too am a man, and I'm watching the Olympics..... or trying to anyway. Most the time here, the coverage is bouncing around faster than a bloody squash ball!

Because I don't have a new one! Mine is a couple of years old and we are quite quite happy together! LOL

I am actually watching the tv tonight. And what do I find on it?.... Indonesia v Valencia - it's a football match.

Quite entertaining though pretty much one way, as it's 5-0 to Valencia after 73 minutes. Missed the first goal, but 4 beauties followed.