The All New TV Thread | Page 237 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Was going to post about that later. Watched the first one last night and thought best binged.

Promising start at least and plenty of directions to go in.

I'm watching the gorgeous Lily James on BBC1.

For those that don't know she's the girl in the Sky mobile ads.

Last edited:
I have great news!!!

Theres loads more new Borat on Prime!!! And it's brilliant!! :wahey::wahey:

Firstly there is a 30 minutes outtakes from the 2nd movie film that came out last year.

Secondly there is a whole new series called 'Borats American Lockdown'. Think there's 6 episodes. I'm watching the first one now and it's hilarious!

:wahey::wahey:

OK so the series isn't quite what I thought.

The first episode is funny. It's based on the time borat spent in lockdown with Jim and Jerry the redneck conspiracy theorists.

The next 5 episodes are just short 10 minutes films with experts chatting to Jim and Jerry debunking the conspiracies they believe.

Still worth a watch.

Can't remember if it's been mentioned. But anyone bothered with The Nevers. Not that far through it but gives me a very heavy female led X-Men vibe at the moment.

Not great, but very watchable so far.

Sky Arts .
Noel Gallagher - Out of the Now.

Specially recorded live performance and interview. Really good. His views on the charts and the ending of Oasis pretty much how I see it/saw it. He is my musical hero bar none.

I know he has had some views on the pandemic which I do not agree with but this did make me chuckle…(said tongue in cheek)
‘I wrote Wonderwall and Don’t look back in anger in the same week . If that doesn’t make me exempt from wearing a mask….’

Last edited:
Colony was disappointing in the end, no 4th season and left totally unfinished at the end of the 3rd. Wish these tv companies would stop doing that, they could at least do a finishing episode!

Snowfall is fairly good.