The All New TV Thread | Page 235 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Revisited The Morning Show on Apple TV over the last few days, having lost interest first time around.

It's actually pretty damn good, really enjoyed it. Jennifer Aniston is a far better actress than she is given credit for (and good to see her in a non-comic role for a change) and Steve Carrell and Reese Witherspoon also on good form.

Revisited The Morning Show on Apple TV over the last few days, having lost interest first time around.

It's actually pretty damn good, really enjoyed it. Jennifer Aniston is a far better actress than she is given credit for (and good to see her in a non-comic role for a change) and Steve Carrell and Reese Witherspoon also on good form.

Not much good on Apple TV though is there? I avoided this one, so might give it a go now.

Yeah, disappointing overall on there. Although Ted Lasso is supposed to be really good, but I just bring myself to watch it for some reason.

Meh, same, didn't fancy it.

I quite liked See. Think that was about it, the long way down, across, up (whichever it was) was ok as well

Just watched that as well. I enjoyed it.

Has anyone watched Outer Banks on Netflix? If so, not to brag but John B's house is in my neighborhood. It's an old fishing cottage on a private road. The rest of the show was filmed here in Charleston. I can confirm they have finished filming the 2nd season and it is in post production and should be released soon.

Anyone watching Righteous Gemstones? That is also filmed here in Charleston and they are currently filming the second season.

Watched a documentary film last night called Class Action Park, about the most dangerous theme park in the world in New Jersey. Absolutely crazy, funny and scary all in equal measures!

@SiggyBrownie please tell me you went there as a kid!

Watched a documentary film last night called Class Action Park, about the most dangerous theme park in the world in New Jersey. Absolutely crazy, funny and scary all in equal measures!

@SiggyBrownie please tell me you went there as a kid!
Sadly, I’ve never been there. I spent my childhood going to Sea World, Geauga Lake and Cedar Point. Cedar Point is the only park still open and is the Roller Coaster Capital of the World.
www.cedarpoint.com