The All New TV Thread | Page 234 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

After completing the whole of The Vikings, I was wondering what else to catch up on.

No problem, a mate of mine recommended The Shield. I don't know if any of you VV's have watched this, it was active from 2002 to 2008. It's an American dirty cops series and it holds no punches.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286486/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

If you've not seen it and you like this type of thing, I'd recommend it. Mrs P and I are half way through series 2 at the moment.

Yeah, watched it first time around, has it aged ok?! always enjoyed it I must say.

Yeah, it could be and probably is happening all the time tbh. There was a reference to 'flying a plane into a building' which brought it back to 2002/3 but apart from that, yeah, it holds up well.

For those interested.

Wed, 7.30pm BBC1. Tribute to Sabine Schmitz....otherwise known as the mental Top Gear woman with a Ford Transit at the Nurbergring.

I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad after watching this. Far more to her career than I ever knew but pleased they just focused on her being mental and joyous.

I'll miss that manic scream and giggle as she goes round a corner or rams someone! lol

Just a word of warning really.... just in case any of you have missed the alerts on BBC.

The Great British Sewing Bee is back on Wednesday 14th on BBC 1. BBC 1..! I ask you! How can this crap be on BBC 1 at 9pm which is a prime time viewing slot??

Obviously the 'Bee' stands for Ball locks..... or words to that effect.

Just been watching Climate Change: Ade on the Frontline.

Very good, very informative but equally frightening documentary about..... Climate change.

From islands disappearing under the sea in the Solomon Islands, to trying to farm sheep on what is now virtually desert and Forest fires in Australia.

It really is looking grim, but there is a bit od good news at the end. Must watch next weks episode.

Currently watching Greta Thunberg: A Year to Change the World on BBC1.

God, this is frightening! We are heading deeper and deeper into the brown stuff!....

If only the governments and 'money-men' would listen to the experts!.......

When They See Us.

Fuck. Jaw droppingly unbelievably bad crooked police shit.

True story about Five teens from Harlem who become trapped in a nightmare when they're falsely accused of a brutal attack in Central Park.

The behaviour of the police is just mind fuckingly bad.

Only watched the first episode but already have to say this is a must watch!

Has anyone seen Aquarius? I'm watching season 1 but it only has 2 seasons. I'm a bit suspicious of series with only 2 seasons. It usually means one good one and one terrible one.

Has anyone seen Aquarius? I'm watching season 1 but it only has 2 seasons. I'm a bit suspicious of series with only 2 seasons. It usually means one good one and one terrible one.

It's ok, probably did start to drag, I would think it was touch and go if a 3rd season was done or not, I don't recall it being awful.

I'm watching Car Masters: Rust to Riches on Netflix. It's a reality TV programme about a garage that fixes up old cars and sells them. It's like all of the other ones except they have a girl mechanic who is hot. Fantastic!

Finished 'When They See Us'

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Right up there with Cernobyl for me as one of the best must watch shows of the last couple of years.

Finally managed to get my hands on Fear The Walking Dead Season 6. Brilliant. This show just gets better and better, while for me the original walking dead gets worse and worse.

Finally managed to get my hands on Fear The Walking Dead Season 6. Brilliant. This show just gets better and better, while for me the original walking dead gets worse and worse.

that on iptv now? I love fear the walking dead, but amazon are charging which is a rip off in my humble!