The All New TV Thread | Page 207 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

I did. I wasn't going to, but a good few people were talking about it. Think Ruddock is a total pratt, utterly ridiculous character and shouldn't have been on the show. John Barnes annoys me as well, it was meant to be about players getting fit (from the first series) and fair enough, he picked up an injury. That doesn't mean he couldn't do something, and at least get his diet sorted and lose weight/try to get a bit fit. It was the whole idea of the programme.

All in all, was ok though wasn't it? Hendrie still had some lovely touches on the ball.

Fast car in its day, my old training manager lent me his when I was 17 to go and fix his Mothers mini bottom hose in Lickey end, it went up to Rose hill and up over the Lickey in top gear like a guided missile.

I had the engine in mine built to rally spec with massive Weber carbs to replace the SU's. It would leave sports cars standing but the disadvantage was the police could hear it coming and used to lie in wait.

Started watching Fleabag, because a friend of mine kept telling me to.

I mean, it's alright and that's a bit of a stretch. It's won loads of awards, and Phoebe Waller whatshername got to be part of the writing team for the new James Bond film, which I'm looking forward to less the whole time.

Louis Theroux on America's private collections of tigers, chimps and so on.

Amazing to see how many totally stupid people there are in the world. One man says wild animals don't really want to be wild, they want to have food handed to them. :slap:
Got that taped but can't bring myself to watch it because I know it's going to be about either thick stupid twats or ignorant pathetic twats and I will end up screaming at the telly.

Ha, yes, reminded me of this:

You are right though Gator, it will just make you angry how thick these people are and make you angry.

Cobra kai series 1 and 2 came in the post today. I have just watched 3 episodes. So far, amazing. All i thought it would be and more. Love it so far and i get the feeling its just going to get better.

Seen the 1st, enjoyed it. Started the 2nd but the iptv I was using was flaky, so gave up! It is on dvd then I assume?

Yeah on DVD. Series 2 has just been released on DVD. Got one more episode to go on series 1. I love it. Absolutely love it.

If anyone loves the original karate kid i guarantee you will love this. Im buzzing.

Edit: buzzing from the programme - naturally.

Yeah on DVD. Series 2 has just been released on DVD. Got one more episode to go on series 1. I love it. Absolutely love it.

If anyone loves the original karate kid i guarantee you will love this. Im buzzing.

Edit: buzzing from the programme - naturally.

Yeah. As said. Saw season one. Was OK! Lol

Mayans M.C. season two.

Very good, can't beat loads of men in leather and denim a good biker gang show really can you :grinning:

It is a spin off from Sons Of Anarchy. Not quite as good, but decent and watchable nevertheless.

Finished 'The Last Dance' last night .

Highly recommend even if not a basketball fan .

Next (after rave reviews on here and having previously watched Breaking Bad ) Better Call Saul

Cobra kai series 1 and 2 came in the post today. I have just watched 3 episodes. So far, amazing. All i thought it would be and more. Love it so far and i get the feeling its just going to get better.

Love this. Watched them both last year. Proper nostalgia.

Season 1 is better than Season 2 though. Starts to get too cheesy and a bit luvvie duvvie in season 2.

P.s. Have you opened both DVD's yet?

You can watch all episodes from both seasons for free on YouTube.

Send them back and get your money back.