The All New TV Thread | Page 157 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Finished the first season of Ozark, top quality, looking forward to the second season.

Funnily I just found out tonight True Detective season 3 is coming in January, and it's set in....the Ozarks!

Freddie Flintoff and Paddy McGuinness to be the new hosts of Top Gear, along with Chris Harris.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45937945

Such a stupid decision and it shows whoever made it at the BBC they have no idea what Top Gear is about. There was a motoring journalist background underlining the tom foolery of Clarkson and Co. and that is what made the show authentic. Just having cheeky lads taking the piss out of each other is bullshit. There are plenty of good options like that bloke who messes around with bikes on Channel 4.

Just saw a trailer for a new comedy starting on Sky Atlantic called Sally4Ever.

Looks promising. Created by Julia Davis who I thought was absolutely brilliant in Nighty Night. (Such an underrated comedy)

Also got Mark Gatiss (League of Gentlemen) in so must be good.

Starts tonight. 10PM. Sky Atlantic.

Should be great. I hope.

If there are any of you who are 'sons of anarchy' fans I would highly recommend the new spin off 'Mayans' Its VERY good! Its not often a spin off is this good. Its arguably better than sons as I found sons a bit hard to get into at the beginning.

If there are any of you who are 'sons of anarchy' fans I would highly recommend the new spin off 'Mayans' Its VERY good! Its not often a spin off is this good. Its arguably better than sons as I found sons a bit hard to get into at the beginning.

I used to like SOA but I found the plots getting more and more ridiculous. I think I stopped watching after the IRA kidnapped yer man's baby.

Is Mayans like that?

I used to like SOA but I found the plots getting more and more ridiculous. I think I stopped watching after the IRA kidnapped yer man's baby.

Is Mayans like that?

It is very similar to be fair but I really like it. I've only seen the first 5 or 6 episodes so far. Give it a go!

Loved Sons of Anarchy

What channel is Mayans on mate?

Ah right, could well be not in UK then as you say.

Got to set up iptv up again, it might be on there.

Not strictly 'new TV' but can't be bothered to find the relevant thread for this, but I have ordered Sky Q finally. Although I have forgotten to clear it with Mrs JPA, so I'm hoping she doesn't notice for a while yet!

Due to be installed in a couple of weeks and I'm getting an extra box for multiroom. Any good?

I'm rattling through Ozark at the moment. I finally found a boring episode, which isn't bad considering it's almost the end of season 2.