The All New TV Thread | Page 156 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Informer - BBC hasn't started too badly.
Honestly didn't know what to make of it found the story a little far fetched tbh I think you would need more leverage than four ecstasy pills to turn some happy go lucky character into a secret agent. But conveniently enough his mother has outstayed her visa by 16 years. Hope it gets better but not convinced yet.

Was a bit light definitely and felt rushed getting to his mum to move the plot along, but that was the only real flaw I had for a pilot.

Didn't hook me the way other things have, like Bodyguard recently, but worth a second go I thought. Will know by the end of that one I guess.

Was a bit light definitely and felt rushed getting to his mum to move the plot along, but that was the only real flaw I had for a pilot.

Didn't hook me the way other things have, like Bodyguard recently, but worth a second go I thought. Will know by the end of that one I guess.
Yeah I will give it another but agree Bodyguard was great.

Not really TV, but saw it on my tele anyhow, playing Fifa 19 against the blue noses, they scored and commentator says ‘small fry they might be but they’ve had a big moment here’. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::utv:
Even a game knows how little they are.

I'm unaware of this mattress crisis, should I ask? lol

I watched 4 back to back last night. I like the odd binge.

We bought a new mattress when we moved into this house 5 years ago but we kept the old one in case we had visitors. Then I bought a mattress-in-a-box on their 90 day trial but it sucks so I want to return it. In the mean time, we bought another mattress from IKEA but that one doesn't fit on our bed so we piled the other 3 mattress on the bed and are sleeping on the IKEA mattress on the floor until someone comes to collect all of the unwanted mattresses. 4 king sized mattresses is too many.