The All New TV Thread | Page 243 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Love Island over soon so get my evenings back to watch something good. Might give Van Helsing a go.

Celebrity master chef is on too so that's another stable.

Finally got round to watching the final 4 episodes of inside number 9 last night. For some reason just forgot about them at the time. Brilliant as ever.

Finished Designated Survivor.

A few episodes into The People vs OJ Simpson and enjoying that too.

And currently watching Season 10 of Red Dwarf. The latter seasons get panned and people always say not as good as the originals, but season 10 is genius!

Love Island over soon so get my evenings back to watch something good. Might give Van Helsing a go.

You like the walking dead/fear the walking dead, so can't see you not liking this. Think it develops really well as well, I started it years back and didn't give it long enough, glad I went back to it and watched more. Really good.

Man Down - I watched a coupe of episodes ages ago and thought it was a bit stupid. I watched it some more of it tonight and thought it was a bit stupid but funny. I guess you have to be in the right mood for it.

The Virtues

4 part miniseries written and directed by Shane Meadows (This Is England, Dead Man's Shoes etc.) and starring Stephen Graham.

It's brilliant, but seriously heavy subject matter.

Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of Miami

New Netflix true life drug lord thing. I do find all these cocaine true life stories completely fascinating.

This is the story of how 2 high school friends Willy Falcon and Sal Magluta went from petty drug selling at school to become the biggest drug lords in Miami.

I'm 2 episodes in. Just madness how brazen they were.

Deceit on Channel 4 is about the entrapment of the guy accused of being the Wimbledon Common murderer in the early 90s. Really really good and some quality actors in it in Niamh Algar and Eddie Marsan.

Hi everyone, 1st time I’ve been on this thread and I see it’s been going since 2012, so obviously a bit of catching up to do. I’ve had Netflix for the last 6 months and have watched several series including Peaky Blinders, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Spartacus, The Last Kingdom and The Witcher, and am wondering what to watch next.
Can any of you guys recommend anything ?

Hi everyone, 1st time I’ve been on this thread and I see it’s been going since 2012, so obviously a bit of catching up to do. I’ve had Netflix for the last 6 months and have watched several series including Peaky Blinders, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Spartacus, The Last Kingdom and The Witcher, and am wondering what to watch next.

The Leftovers, I've started watching it again, only 3 seasons, but one of my favourite series ever, has a bit of a cult following now and some critics claim it's one of the best shows ever made, hard to disagree.

I liked Godless but I have a soft spot for all things cowboy. It's a limited series so there are only 8 or 10 episodes.

Has anyone else got a series they like on Netflix? I've been watching Man Down but I'm in the mood for something more serious.