The All New TV Thread | Page 231 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

I read that a t.v. company has bought the rights to Don Winslow's "Cartel" series of books and also "The Force". I've just read that one. I love his books. I only hope the shows are as good as the books and that they are aired on a platform I can watch.

Started watching "The One" but with three to go Ill prob watch just to see what happens....

Watching Snowpiercer on Netflix. Based on the same (train goes around the world/world frozen) concept of the film - I assume they come from a book.

Anyway. It's quite decent!

Caught it by pure accident and I liked his story so just threw it on record as a time filler, but for somebody with his issues (no disrespect meant) he did a mammoth bike ride/walk to raise money for Red Nose Day - all credit to him. I doubt I could've done that.

Think that was the documentary I caught. Top bloke for me, puts a lot of us to shame really.

Watched the second season of A Discovery Of Witches. Not totally sure I am interested to be honest, but got through it! Thought there might be a bit of a conclusion, but no, seems it is going to go on ... to another season!

Watched the second season of A Discovery Of Witches. Not totally sure I am interested to be honest, but got through it! Thought there might be a bit of a conclusion, but no, seems it is going to go on ... to another season!
You have amazing powers of stickability to get through the first series.
Drivel.

Crime Scene: The Vanishing at The Cecil Hotel

4 part Netflix thingy about the notorious Cecil Hotel in downtown LA, and the disappearance of a girl called Elisa Lam there in 2013.

I had seen the famous video of her years ago, it was her in an elevator acting very strangely and the last sighting of her, which went viral, and led to many people "investigating" the case.

Web sleuths did a good job in "Don't Fuck with Cats" but not in this case.