The All New TV Thread | Page 224 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Started watching The Expanse

Heard good things about it, can't remember if it was mentioned here before, first episode was interesting so gonna binge a few tonight and see what the fuss is about.

Just finished cobra kai season 3.
Omg im obsessed with the bloody thing.
Episode 4 i think with Miyagis letter had me a few tears....
The final scene i was gushing like a right idiot.
Best scene ive seen for a while though, in any programme... THAT Hawk scene. God dam brilliant. I keep watching it on youtube. Bloody love Hawk.

I started watching Lupin on Netflix. It's a French series dubbed into English. The subtitles were on too but the subtitles were often slightly different from the dubbing. Odd.

It's okay. It's a bit Sherlock Holmes-y but this guy is the thief.

Missus is into it as it was recommended as a alright thing to watch with kids about, I didn’t get into it, a bit too cheesy for me.

Actually really enjoyed this - nice that the episodes were only 25 minutes or so.

The teacher was indeed hot, but looked as young the students!

She was hot, not necessarily straight away but her sex appeal grows as you think back to all the wet dreams you used to have as a student with hot teachers 😂

Big fan of Adam Curtis so looking forward to this:

New six-film series from Adam Curtis
The highly anticipated new work from journalist and Bafta award-winning filmmaker, Adam Curtis will premiere exclusively on BBC iPlayer on 11 February 2021.

This new series of films tells the story of how we got to the strange days we are now experiencing. And why both those in power - and we - find it so difficult to move on.

The films trace different forces across the world that have led to now, not just in the West, but in China and Russia as well. It covers a wide range - including the strange roots of modern conspiracy theories, the history of China, opium and opiods, the history of Artificial Intelligence, melancholy over the loss of empire and, love and power. And explores whether modern culture, despite its radicalism, is really just part of the new system of power.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/2021/cgyoomh

I watched the first episode of season 2 of Bad Blood and then gave up. Yer man fights the mafia single handed doesn't sound good.

I started watching Can't Cope, Won't Cope last night before the match. We watched a load of it last night and finished it off tonight. It's very easy to watch. 2 seasons, 6 episodes each, each episode is around 20 minutes. Good series.

I watched the first episode of season 2 of Bad Blood and then gave up. Yer man fights the mafia single handed doesn't sound good.

I started watching Can't Cope, Won't Cope last night before the match. We watched a load of it last night and finished it off tonight. It's very easy to watch. 2 seasons, 6 episodes each, each episode is around 20 minutes. Good series.

Yes, first season good, second season really did go too far didn't it?