The All New TV Thread | Page 208 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

oh didn't realise, thought it was Premium only. Will watch the rest of season two, I gave up as the IPTV was so flaky.

Yeah
P.s. Have you opened both DVD's yet?

You can watch all episodes from both seasons for free on YouTube.

Send them back and get your money back.
Yeah fully opened and binge watched. Got 3 episodes left. Love it. So bloody good. I am a johnny fan in this big time. Original film he was cool AF but not likeable. In this he is.
Cant wait for series 3.

Just started season two, free on youtube !!!!!!!!

I've seen a few, but might as well watch from the start. I'll probably end up realising I've seen the whole season two! lol

oh correction, think you have to start the free trial for youtube premium to get anything other than episode 1 free on youtube.

The delay of season 3 coming out is politics over who is going to own it.
Looks like it could be coming to netflix.
Wahoooo

We have just finished Mr Mercedes on Amazon channel Starz. A Stephen King adaption, it is great with a fantastic performance from Brendon Gleeson. Highly recommended.

Whether a return from injury or a dramatic last-minute winner, there's nothing in sport like a comeback. Only this time, sport itself is coming back.

The Premier League has announced that the 19/20 season is set to return on 17 June. With 92 matches of the current season remaining, Sky Sports will show 39 games exclusively live, with an additional 25 live matches available to all Sky subscribers.

To celebrate the return of the Premier League, we will also launch new features to give fans an even more immersive experience and the chance to share the moments live with family and friends on virtual platforms.

Plus, the drama and excitement of live sport keeps coming, with the PGA Tour and Sanzaar Rugby also returning in June.

Don't worry, to enjoy the live action you don't need to do anything to unpause your subscription: • You’ll still have access to all your Sky Sports channels • Your Sky Sports subscription payment will resume automatically •

You won’t be charged for Sky Sports for any days before 19 June 2020

We have just finished Mr Mercedes on Amazon channel Starz. A Stephen King adaption, it is great with a fantastic performance from Brendon Gleeson. Highly recommended.
I read Mr. Mercedes. If the show is as good as the book it'll be worth a watch.

Working through the last of DareDevil season 3 on netflix. I had forgotten it. It isn't bad, not top notch, but decent.

Also started The Punisher (which I assume brought Daredevil back as a suggestion.

13 Reasons Why final season is on Netflix now as well, so will start that.

So busy! LOL

Mrs P and I have been catching up with this Gangs of London a few of you have been going on about.

Bloody good innit? We've just finished watching episode 4.

Probably watch a bit more tonight.

Can I have a mild shout out for Killing Eve.

I did wonder if they'd get 'you killed Kenny' into it. Slightly disappointed they didn't manage the full phrase though.

Started watching Money Heist last night.

Thought Netflix was playing up at first as there seemed to be a lag between the speech and the picture.... then 5 minutes in realised it's a Spanish show that's been dubbed into English. lol

Decent enough so far. Watched the first 2 episodes. Anyone else watching it?