The All New TV Thread | Page 182 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Missed Euphoria. Not sure what to make of Manifest but quite enjoyed Departure. Very low key really, but done well.

Will take a look dude, hadn't actually thought of that as I don't often use it lol

Must also admit I'm loving watching 2 Pints of Lager & A Packet of Crisps back after all these years. Complete fluff and nonsense, but fun watching it with the kids now and their reactions.

Colin Quinn - Red State Blue State

I've been trying to avoid American politics recently but I wanted to watch this. It's quite Carlon-esqe in its way and is entertaining and humourous without being really funny. It's good.

The new Dave Chappelle special "Sticks and Stones" on Netflix.

Very good, takes a big swipe at PC outrage culture, and wouldn't you know it, it's getting bad reviews from those exactly who he's talking about.

Just makes it funnier. He's brilliant.

The new Dave Chappelle special "Sticks and Stones" on Netflix.

Very good, takes a big swipe at PC outrage culture, and wouldn't you know it, it's getting bad reviews from those exactly who he's talking about.

Just makes it funnier. He's brilliant.

I thought it wasn't as good as his previous stuff. It's not terrible, just average from someone who we all know is capable of much better.

Anyone try Divide and Conquer - Roger Ailes?

Such a shock to hear people say Fox News was never about journalism from day 1, it was about shock joke emotion and Jeremy Kyle BS reactions for ratings.

Who'd have thunk it eh!

This has probably been covered already, but just came across Safe on Netflix - British drama from last year about a murder in a gated community and the dark secrets of the various neighbours.

Very good - polished off 6 of 8 episodes last night.