The All New TV Thread | Page 181 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

One of the main characters. It is one of those that builds and builds. One of my favourite ever I think. Not sure how it has aged, ok I would have thought.

Watched the whole lot for the first time in 2017 and still thought it was outstanding.

Am doing the same now with Deadwood witch is equally fantastic. The writing and acting in both shows just makes you invest in the characters. Brilliant.

Just watched all of toast of London again. It gets better with each viewing. Also watching year of the rabbit which is also very good. I find Matt Berry hilarious

Watched the new season that Hulu put out for Veronica Mars and it was pretty good. also just finished Another Life on Netflix and although it's gotten some bad reviews I liked it. If you like shows about space you should like it.

Oh also finished all 5 seasons of the Wire and it was well worth it. I finished about the same time Trump started talking about Baltimore so it was pretty relevant :)

Got Netflix free for a month so binge watching Stranger Things. On last of first series.
It's ok. With the hype its had I expected more. Maybe unfairly.

Mortimer and Whitehouse. Gone Fishing. Season Two.

For men of a certain generation, it's just sublime.

Got Netflix free for a month so binge watching Stranger Things. On last of first series.
It's ok. With the hype its had I expected more. Maybe unfairly.

Yeah, I watched the first season and thought it was okay. Then I watched the first episode of the second season and couldn't be bothered.

I've just started watching Orange is the new Black. For some reason, I thought it was about fashion for years so I avoided it. It's pretty good. The odd bit of lesbianism is titillating.

I've just started watching Orange is the new Black. For some reason, I thought it was about fashion for years so I avoided it. It's pretty good. The odd bit of lesbianism is titillating.

I watched the first 3 seasons of that, it was very good. For some reason I never got back into it after the 3rd season. I must have started on another series or something.