The All New TV Thread | Page 172 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

I've been binging on The West. It's a documentary about the wild west. It's fascinating. I was aware of most of the major incidents but seeing how they all tie together is great. I'm talking about things like the Civil War causing the Indian Wars.

Anyone watching Planet Blue Book on syfy?

Most of these things I bore of quickly but this is decent.

I finally went back to The Walking Dead. I had only done one episode since it came back from the mid season break . I was flagging with it.

Watched 2 today. Glad I have gone back . Much better.

Pilgrimage. The Road To Rome. Enjoyed that. Would love to do a walk like that. Not down to the religious but but looked a fascinating journey.

Derren Brown's Apocalypse - really interesting stuff as usual from Derren. It's from 2012 so you have probably seen it.

Decided to watch 24 again. Nat's never seen it.

It's the original box set for me. I remember buying season 1 on DVD in 2001. I was working in Luton and had bugger all to do in the evening stuck in a hotel on my own.... think I watched all 24 episodes in 4 nights.

I was hooked and obviously had a huge Jack Bauer man crush.

Looking forward to living it all again. Watched the first 4 episodes of Season 1. It's still just great!

I have never watched Game of Thrones and only started watching Line of Duty halfway through the last series.

Now I am completely hooked and the last programme I made a point of not missing was probably Dallas.