The All New TV Thread | Page 171 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Merse was heartbreaking I thought. Same as I've seen with Villa's FPA though, the talent doesn't leave players does it. Merse, Le Tiss, Fowler's finishing etc.

Was a good watch and glad I didn't ignore it with Redknapp being the headline.

Thought Walking Dead was great last night.

And also enjoying Ride with Norman Reed us (from walking dead)

And in even better news, the Whitehouse / Mortimer fishing programme is coming back for a second series. Loved the first. Just the right balance of humour, serious talk and big issues being discussed.

Has anyone else been watching Warren? It's the comedy series on BBC starring Martin Clunes as a driving instructor.

Think it's a cracking good laugh.....

Has anyone else been watching Warren? It's the comedy series on BBC starring Martin Clunes as a driving instructor.

Think it's a cracking good laugh.....

Yes. Not massively loving it but for a modern sit com (as I think most are rubbish) it's not bad.

Finished Mindhunter. It's interesting and well set up for season 2. It really needs some more interesting characters though.

Anyone watching American Gods (amazon?)

Can't decide whether to persevere or not. Its probably trying to be a bit too clever I think.

After Life... Ricky Gervais/Netflix series. Difficult watch to be fair, heavy subject. But very well done.

The Legend of Cocaine Island - it's a very entertaining documentary about a middle aged man who goes hunting for $2m of buried cocaine.