The All New TV Thread | Page 163 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

True Detective is back next week, season 3.

True Detective
skychb4053.png

Monday 9:00 pm
Season 3 | Episode 1 | Length 1 hour 10 mins
New & Exclusive. The Great War and Modern Memory: Oscar winner Mahershala Ali stars. A retired detective revisits the case that has haunted him for 35 years. (S3, ep 1)

True Detective is back next week, season 3.

True Detective
skychb4053.png

Monday 9:00 pm
Season 3 | Episode 1 | Length 1 hour 10 mins

New & Exclusive. The Great War and Modern Memory: Oscar winner Mahershala Ali stars. A retired detective revisits the case that has haunted him for 35 years. (S3, ep 1)

First series was brilliant.

Gave up on the second.

Trailers for this one look really good.

Quite liked the second as well, not as good as the 1st but to beat that would have been difficult.

I've just discovered Two Doors Down. It's daft but I like it.
"I don't want to watch Game of Thrones. If I wanted to watch dwarfs stabbing each other I'd go into Glasgow."
Priceless!

A strange little series I found - Counterpart.

I think it's the fact all the characters a bit older that makes it different. Basically, it's a nice twist on the parallel universe idea, with the main character suddenly finding out there is a second, almost identical world.#

Three episodes in, and I am pleasantly surprised.

Given up on Ray Donovan already. Boring.

Started with American Horror Story last night. Seems good so far but not sure how they stretched it out to 8 series or whatever it's been.

Then again I thought the same about Walking Dead when I started watching that.

I did ironside, watched the first two, found it very very verrrrrry slow. Might grow though.

I haven't got to any of the new stuff that's started, I keep getting stuck in Piss Up In Parliament.

Fascinating stuff.

I did ironside, watched the first two, found it very very verrrrrry slow. Might grow though.

Exceptionally self-indulgent for me. The first season disappeared up its own backside and I didn't think much of Season Two. So although I have recorded this new season, might well delete it if the consensus on here is that it is equally ponderous.

Just Another Immigrant with Romesh err... yes Romesh!

Trying to break USA. It's quite good, if you like his style, which I do, so that's good innit...!