The All New TV Thread | Page 148 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

I know mate. I just prefer, stupid most people will think me I know, to pay for things when I can.

I make an exception for the sky box office boxing etc, because I pay them enough and it is a rip off price I'd not pay anyway!

I just purchased a Kindle Fire HD to watch programmes on.
Download the mobdro app and most channels are free.

Watched an excellent programme a little earlier this evening. Journey in the Danger Zone: Iraq . Ex British soldier Adnan Sarwar journies back to Iraq to meet everyday people trying to rebuild their lives.

At one end of the stick you have beautiful scenery and at the other you have piles of rubble and even plastic & oil pollution. But it all comes together to make a powerful 2 part documentary. The second part is next Sunday on BBC2 at 8pm.

Watched the end of the last series of Suits. It is probably at the end of it's shelf life now.

13 Reasons Why. Season two. It's well done, but it's tough watching. Not the lightest of subjects rape is it?!

Fear The Walking Dead is a bit boring too. A lot of these shows are dragging on a bit now.

Must be due a new series of Better Call Saul soon?

Anyone seen Kobra Kai? Heard nothing but good things about it but think I'm going to have trouble convincing Nat to watch a Karate Kid spin off.

Yeah, thought Fear The Walking Dead was dull this week, it had started quite well this season.

Not heard of Kobra Kai... is that in iptv?

Watched Ambulance last night , which follows the work of West Midlands ambulance service.

Last nights episode covered that crash last December on Ladywood Middleway that left 6 people dead . It was very powerful in so many ways not least the effect it had on the Ambulance crews that attended the scene.

Saw the first episode of Cobra Kai, very enjoyable I have to say. My mate downloaded the whole series (or a bunch at least), he has seen loads more and is still watching so it must be alright.

Has a nice retro feel to it and I like the way the episodes are only half an hour long. Can't believe Ralph Maccchio is 56 now, Karate "kid" my arse.

Finished season 4 of The Last Man on Earth too, big cliffhanger ending and then I go and find out it has been cancelled by Fox.

Hopefully it will be picked up by another network or whatever like Brooklyn Nine-Nine did after it was cancelled.

Fecks sake. It lets you watch the first 2 episodes for free on Youtube but then Episode 3 is just a 'preview'

Not sure how to watch the rest now as I don't think paid for Youtube is available in UK yet?

Get Shorty is quite good. Chris O'Dowd playing a mobster who is trying to get into movie making.