The All New TV Thread | Page 146 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

I miss Lilyhammer.

Watching Sopranos and every time I see Sil, I just yearn for more Lilyhammer. Shame they didn't renew it.

Lilyhammer looks great. Does it end well or does it leave it hanging at the end of Season 3 in anticipation of future seasons?

I can't actually remember to be honest, been a while since I watched it. Think I'll go back and watch it again after I've finished with Sopranos.

Van Zandt's character is as good as Sopranos, but his sidekick in Lilyhammer is one of my favourite characters from any TV programme ever. He's ace.1525201425274.jpg

not watched any of the latest series yet. Is it dragging or just still complicated!?!

Actually think its been a really good first couple of episodes in the new series and hasn't dragged. The main complication is keeping track of the different time lines going on in each episode. It is a very classy looking programme though.

Agree on Lillyhammer, didn't want to watch at one point because there are some subtitles (I like reading, I like watching tv, I don't really like reading tv!) but glad I did.

Will probably save a few up then MD and watch in a batch to try to follow! lol

Quite liking Here & Now.

I watched "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" hosted by Jeremy Clarkson.

First bloke on was a Yorkshire bloke, he was as flat as a witches tit.

The other two were not much better to be honest but Clarkson was great. I know he is marmite but he really did a decent job.

I only watched it to see how he got on and will watch again.
Same old format but with a few twists, its a pity they dont do an "Adult after the watershed episode" it would be hillarious.

He's not as bad as I thought he might be. Some of his comments are funny, the bit where he told the phone a friend that no one was interested in what he was saying though, was just fooking rude. If I was a contestant and my friend was spoke to like that, I don't think I'd have kept quiet.

Anyone watch High Maintenance? It's quality. A drug dealer who goes to different clients, so you just get little glimpses and mini stories about clients.

He's not as bad as I thought he might be. Some of his comments are funny, the bit where he told the phone a friend that no one was interested in what he was saying though, was just fooking rude. If I was a contestant and my friend was spoke to like that, I don't think I'd have kept quiet.

Oh I thought that was funny. He's there to answer a question, who wants to here about his security arrangements.

Amongst mates it is, to a stranger who is trying to join in and answer what he was asked (why he hadn't picked up the phone) it was just typical Clarkson rudeness.

To be fair, if I was in the chair, and I used you as a phone a friend and Clarkson was rude to you I'd be pissing myself, not getting offended.

Got vague memories of Tarrant more forcing the issue back in the day - then again my memory's started going since those young years. Wasn't great but watchable - won't be averse to having it on again if it doesn't clash with something.

That dumb bitch on WWTBAM last night.

Didn't know where the Balearics were. Went for Italy. Lost... then said, "I should have known that my husband is Spanish!"

Think she had to ask the audience on her £300 question too.

Why do these people even bother?

Felt sorry for the woman who lost 31k but at the end of the day when there's that much money at stake you don't guess.

I'm a bit of a gambler but unless I was 99% sure on something I wouldn't be risking 31 grand.

NOT NOW silent singer. NOT NOW

Re-watched both series of Psychoville over the last few weeks. Just insane. Just inspired!

I can confirm I have not! I have recorded Barry that you recommended, not seen any yet though!

I continue to enjoy Billions....I would replace that joy for a billion though.

Final Scandal next...I hope they close it out properly as this season has been a stretch I think.