The All New TV Thread | Page 144 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Stuart Lee's Comedy Vehicle - they only have season 3 on Netflix here so I started on that this evening. It's hilarious in a really unique way.

I've started watching The People vs OJ Simpson. It's fascinating. I was an older teenager when it all went down so I wasn't really paying attention. I guess, taking months to pick a jury works much better on TV than in real life.

Drives me up the wall BB, I remember a fair bit as I watched some of the court action at the time.

A bloody good watch though and shows just how shoddy it all was.

Still waiting for the Brothers Grimm to find something of Interest on
The Curse of Oak Island......

Really looking forward to series 2 of Westworld- that said not sure where they're going to take it. Have to go some to match the original.

Agree on Westworld....1st was very good in relation to adding a back story to the film. I'm worried about this one though.

Cunk On Britain is quite funny, a little bit Ali G in style, interviewing people as a daft character.

Finally got round to watching The Sopranos last night.

Only watched the 1st episode so far, but already enjoying it and more to the point so is Natalie. It's taken me ages to convince her to watch it as she says she's not really in to gangster stuff, but the opening episode has ducks in a swimming pool so all good.

Just about to start Season 5. Do love it.

I've just watched an episode of Cunk on Britain on Youtube. Unsurprisingly given the style of humour, Charlie Brooker is behind it.

Thoughts on the last episode (and indeed season) of The Walking Dead.
Fear The Walking Dead returns next week. And the next series of WestWorld

Getting a bit fed up of Walking Dead.

I didn't mind the Rick/Niegen thing even though some said it was an anti climax, but the whole Maggie, Darryl, Jesus thing........ found that VERY far fetched and a bit daft.

Just read that Morgan will be in Fear The Walking Dead now... I suspected some kind of crossover was on the way, when we saw the helicopter in The Walking Dead, so thats now confirmed.

Could be cool.