The All New TV Thread | Page 143 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

I've just finished season 3 of Narcos. They should have left it after the first two. The story was complete. It's not bad but it doesn't bring anything new to the party.

I really like Brooklyn Nine Nine. It's funny and safe to watch with the kids, a rare combination. It also has Terry Crews in it. Winning!

Scandal I'm glad this is the last series... it's been stretched but haven't wanted to not watch! Bit like Blacklist I think.

Scandal I'm glad this is the last series... it's been stretched but haven't wanted to not watch! Bit like Blacklist I think.

:unsure::unsure::unsure: I know that feeling. I've got the next season of Homeland to watch, but it got too much 2 seasons ago.

12 Monkeys, Vikings, all the Superhero series. It is a struggle to watch them sometimes. I just use them as background noise when I'm busy doing something else.

99 is fantastic, re watching Scrubs as well with the kids - I'd forgot just how good that was.

Scandal is being stretched but has it's moments, same as Blacklist.

Way too many superhero things now, easy background noise largely and nothing more.

My old man recommended that but missed too much to dip in, waiting for a repeat. Mid season breaks are a joke though - have trouble remembering the main plot themes but maybe that's me.

Tried watching Brooklyn Nine Nine a few years ago, but only watched 2 episodes. I like Andy Samberg so gave it a go.

Is it worth sticking with? I need something short and harmless to watch, like the US Office or Parks and Recreation, that kind of thing.

Tried watching Brooklyn Nine Nine a few years ago, but only watched 2 episodes. I like Andy Samberg so gave it a go.

Is it worth sticking with? I need something short and harmless to watch, like the US Office or Parks and Recreation, that kind of thing.

I think Heath's comparison to Scrubs is pretty accurate. It's really grown on me.

Currently watching RAF at 100 with Ewan & Colin McGregor.

Fantastically interesting insight into the history, talking to ex pilots etc etc..... brilliant!

Watched most of the first season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, enjoying it, passes the time at least with a few laughs.

Thinking of starting the new Star Trek, anyone watched it? I think I saw it mentioned here recently.