The Cricket Thread | Page 120 | Vital Football

The Cricket Thread

What works in England's favour is they have tremendous batting depth, so even a few quick wickets won't affect them.

that didn't age well!

Fair play to India, strangled us just at the point we should have been at our most dangerous.

Was a massive score for anyone to chase to be fair and not helped by Roy giving his wicket away so cheaply - and Morgan really.

that didn't age well!

Fair play to India, strangled us just at the point we should have been at our most dangerous.

Was a massive score for anyone to chase to be fair and not helped by Roy giving his wicket away so cheaply - and Morgan really.

To score 180 + in a chase is also no mean feat. Onto the ODIs now.

Interesting target set. Not sure what par would be, but we have big hitters. Should be an interesting afternoon.

I'm on delay... and we are wobbling after a stunning start.

Gulp.

Just on the 24th over.

Looks like we are throwing this away.

I knew you'd reply now that England are making it seem like they are chasing 237 instead of 337 !

Stokes 43 off the last 9, WTF !!??

Ha, no, I was being careful not to come into this thread because I was so far behind in watching it (not watching live, had a busy morning)

Is it pay day for the servants then ?

I did put a couple of posts on here but somehow they haven't appeared !!! but I did comment on the carnage caused by Ben Stokes

Fantastic display of power hitting.

Stokes was outstanding. What we saw today was the English team I was nervous about.