The Alan Hutton Thread | Page 22 | Vital Football

The Alan Hutton Thread

True but he proved his commitment to us it was the Villa he loved not the lolly not many fuckers like him left.
Think he did alright out of us financially. That’s not to decry his loyalty and commitment.

True but he proved his commitment to us it was the Villa he loved not the lolly not many fuckers like him left.

It wasn't meant as a dig at him. Just something that always amused me that the poor bloke signed a contract on a lower wage only to see us taken over by billionaires a few weeks later. I'd have been fuming at my bad luck.

It was a goal of sheer quality, that's the amazing thing. One of the best ever. It reminded me of Villa maybe 20 years before, when players would run with the ball rather than pass as soon as possible.

It was a goal of sheer quality, that's the amazing thing. One of the best ever. It reminded me of Villa maybe 20 years before, when players would run with the ball rather than pass as soon as possible.
Yeah, you rarely see that type of run these days. Also a stark reminder of what can happen when you continue to back off.
Also loved his goal at Hull, now that was a celebration.