The Alan Hutton Thread | Page 17 | Vital Football

The Alan Hutton Thread

Do like his attitude so much. I remember (Deano reminded me) early doors he was making some ridiculous leg breaking tackles, that was obviously coached out of him, since then, just spot on.

I mean Alan Hutton.

34 today!

No wonder he got that silly Yellow Card! Who wants to be in Middlesborough on their Birthday?!?!?

Happy Birthday Hutts. Have a good weekend! :party::party::party:

A player with limited attributes who has made the most of his talents. Occasionally let's us down positionally but you can never call him out for his endeavour. Probably a decent bloke to have a pint with as well.

Deserves his moment in the sunshine with that terrific goal against the Blues.

Does anyone know the extent of Huttons injury yesterday? I heard he left on crutches.

Seen some pictures on Twitter of him applauding the fans but looking very teary-eyed, with some saying that might be the last we see of him.

Sad way to go if true, let's hope not.

Does anyone know the extent of Huttons injury yesterday? I heard he left on crutches.

Seen some pictures on Twitter of him applauding the fans but looking very teary-eyed, with some saying that might be the last we see of him.

Sad way to go if true, let's hope not.

Smith didn't sound too hopeful last night. He thought it could be serious. Hutton was in tears though. You are right SJH. He could have played his last game for us.

If he never plays for the Villa again, i trust he will be warmly remembered and saluted at the Norwich home game. His service to the Villa through good and bad has been exemplary. A very rare footballer these days.

He will certainly be sent off with a lot of respect from me, which is more than I can say about Agbonlahor.