The Alan Hutton Thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

The Alan Hutton Thread

Adomah, Barney, Hourihane, Grealish, Green

Looks ok to me.

Even if we lose Jack, Lansbury or O'Hare could do a job in there.

Green seems to have gone backwards and we all hope that we keep JG.

Still seems a couple light to me.

I think Green could still be a serious star in the making, but he needs to get over these niggling injuries and have a run.

Physically he's looking the part now. Reminds me of Gareth Bales growth trajectory.

Anyway this is the Hutton thread....

The Scottish Cafu!
The Scottish Cafu!

Who needs terry (or Chester, or Grealish, or Kodjia, or Snodgrass, or Grabban, or Johnstone, or money.....)

When you have the Scottish Cafu!

Good news, positive response to poor situation. Can we have Mr Bruce confirming he is staying and a kit launch to cheer everyone up please. Tuenzabe for the season would be nice as well.

Amazing turnaround really when you consider he was part of the bomb squad and shipped off to Mallorca on loan.

Thankfully think he was able to separate 'the club' from 'the manager' in that instance so when he came back and got back in the side he didn't hold any grudges against the club.

Just a real mark of the man though. Never once kicked up a fuss, just got on with it and got back in the side.

Really great news. If all footballers had Huttons attitude the game would be a far better place. Finally some good news at AVFC. Time to get on with it Villa.

The best news in the last few weeks by country mile. Myself and my two sons have just burst into uncontrollable shouts of the Scottish Cafu Much to the Mrs’s and the cats dismay

A rare piece of good news. I'm assuming he's actually taken a pay cut to stay on which just shows his commitment to the club. He's become a much better player since moving to left back so I'm hoping we can move Taylor and elmohamady on and have Hutton and bree as our starting full backs. Mitch Clark to deputise.