The Ahmed Elmohamady Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Ahmed Elmohamady Thread

If we hadn't bought "this season's signings early, in January", then maybe I could see a point to it. Given the players we already have, I can't. We need some stability, part of which is making best use of what we already have. This smacks of Bruce at Sunderland.

I just don't see where he'll play or who he's supposed to be competing with.

Seems we have more important areas to strengthen.

Strange

This would suggest to me that Bruce intends to play 3 at the back a lot this season. I can see no other reason for it? Apparently he can cross a ball from the right something we seriously lack.

Im willing to give SB the benefit of the doubt on this. After all if he is wrong he may well be unemployed come November.

Looks like he's going after Premier players who perhaps have a year or two left in them. Let them mix in with the less experienced guys to give bit of nous to the proceedings. It might be desperation if he can't get money through sales. £1m not much but is he any good... we must have the biggest squad in the world.

Who do you expect to see sign? Morata?

A player Bruce knows so well he's already ahead of half the squad. Gets stuck in and works hard.

Solid signing. I'd take it as a note that Bree isn't ready and we have a long season. The more quality in the squad helps.

Let's judge Bruce when the transfer window is over. Since he's came in his signings been better than all beforehand.

He turned Ayew into Taylor & cash. Got Terry and one of the best goalkeepers in the league for free.

I know it's been a decade since the hope died but fuck me. Give Bruce a chance before getting your pitch forks. He's cleaning up one hell of a dirty mess and some of you lot get upset that he gets dirty in the process of cleaning up our shit.

Maddox - 18/7/2017 01:41

Who do you expect to see sign? Morata?

A player Bruce knows so well he's already ahead of half the squad. Gets stuck in and works hard.

Solid signing. I'd take it as a note that Bree isn't ready and we have a long season. The more quality in the squad helps.

Let's judge Bruce when the transfer window is over. Since he's came in his signings been better than all beforehand.

He turned Ayew into Taylor & cash. Got Terry and one of the best goalkeepers in the league for free.

I know it's been a decade since the hope died but fuck me. Give Bruce a chance before getting your pitch forks. He's cleaning up one hell of a dirty mess and some of you lot get upset that he gets dirty in the process of cleaning up our shit.

:1: :110:

It seems that Bruce is looking to add a bit of experience to our nieve squad. Good work, Brucey.

Welcome to the Villa, Elmo.

I think people should calm down a bit when a fan dares have an opinion on a player linked to be honest.

But once in the claret and blue, they have to have our support until they prove unworthy.

Our third signing is now official.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523235">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Front page article now has a video interview with him...

http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7523235

onlyteaminthemids - 19/7/2017 16:43

Is he not a LB?

Would have thought de laet, bree and Hutton were more than enough RBs

think he'll be right winger

but also think at least one of the above will be sold.