The Ahmed Elmohamady Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Ahmed Elmohamady Thread

One thing about Elmo is you know the cross is going to come in early regardless of what Deano says he wants him to do . He's like Albrighton like to get his ball in early

I'll set em up you knock em out the park

Perhaps had another season in him, wonder if he’ll end up at Newcastle as a last pay day before coming back for a coaching role.

I wouldn't have objected him getting an extension on his deal. He has been a very good player for us and has never let us down whenever he has stepped in. He's a top professional.

Thinking of his cross for Trez's winner against Leicester last year makes me grin and grin. Plenty of quality and rarely let us down. Adieu.

I wonder if Bruce will sign Elmo?

He is probably the one player he has signed the most in his managerial career but I suppose now it's all down to what Elmo has got left in his tank?

A good pro while with us so all the best.

Thinking of his cross for Trez's winner against Leicester last year makes me grin and grin. Plenty of quality and rarely let us down. Adieu.
And not forgetting the cross for El Ghazi's goal in the play-off final. I'd argue that he's probably the best crosser of a ball from fullback that we've had at the club since Staunton....