The 2021 Grand National | Vital Football

The 2021 Grand National

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
Just completed my crazy trends spreadsheet that I do every year. Served well in the past.

Not put anything on yet but looking at the likes of

Yala Enki
Mister Malarky
Lord Du Mesnil
Acapella Bourgeois
Potters Corner

Will decide tomorrow I think.

Don't really get the hype on the big favourite cloth cap. Maybe I'm missing something but I wouldn't touch it at 4/1 that's for sure.

Just completed my crazy trends spreadsheet that I do every year. Served well in the past.

Not put anything on yet but looking at the likes of

Yala Enki
Mister Malarky
Lord Du Mesnil
Acapella Bourgeois
Potters Corner

Will decide tomorrow I think.

Don't really get the hype on the big favourite cloth cap. Maybe I'm missing something but I wouldn't touch it at 4/1 that's for sure.
I know nothing about horse racing but based on your suggestions, I have gone for Acapella Bourgeois for the win and Potters Corner each way (Sky paying 6 places instead of 4 for the National).

My dad always went for horses in and around 16/1 and did very well over the years on that basis.

Always a story in this race and you could do worse than back Yala Enki and Minella Times both ridden by brilliant jockeys.

Gone for Acapella Bourgois e/w at the moment as got 33/1 and can see his price shortening by Saturday. Will probably pick another one on the day

Gone with 3 horses in the end due to Bet365 refunding half the stake on all each way bets.
Acapella Bourgois 33/1
Sub Lieutenant 100/1 (No chance of winning really but great story if it gets placed)
Mister Malarkey 22/1

Complete lottery this race, so who knows

Gone with 3 horses in the end due to Bet365 refunding half the stake on all each way bets.
Acapella Bourgois 33/1
Sub Lieutenant 100/1 (No chance of winning really but great story if it gets placed)
Mister Malarkey 22/1

Complete lottery this race, so who knows

I've gone with all 40 horses for the same reason. 😂😂😂

It's free money. Can't lose, but I've chosen 5 horses to put more on to win more

So basically the way it works for me.

If any of the following win I make a small profit -

Talk is cheap
Tout est permis
Balko Des Flos
OK Corral
Discorama
Caberet Queen
MinellaCelebration
The Long Mile
Give Me a Copper
Farclass
Sub Lieuteneant
Double Shuffle
Ami Desbois
Blaklion

If any of these win I make a decent profit -

Bristol De Mai
Chris's Dream
Ballyoptic
Definitely Red
Lake View Lad
Burrows Saint
Magic Of Light
Anibale Fly
Kimberlite candy
Any Second Now
Alpha Des Obeux
Taking Risks
Shattered Love
Jett
Class Conti
Milan Native
Vieux Lion Rouge
Cloth Cap
Canelo
Minella TImes
Hogan's Height

If any of these 5 win I'm off to the Bahama's -

Yala Enki
Accapella Bourgious
Mister Malarky
Lord Du Mensil
Potters Corner

Actually I miscalculated. Was £87.50 up.

I love risk free betting. You know you're gonna win no matter what, only thing in question is the amount.

How is that Bet365 lady earning hundreds of millions a year when she can afford to give money away like this?

Had £10 win on Minella Times and £2 e/w on Farclas so well well happy.

Also had 6 out of 7 winners in the ITV 7 the prize was £250,000

Arrrrgghhh.

Ouch. Bad luck sir den that's closer than I've ever been.

I always put an e/w super heinz on my lucky 7. Bet that would have been nice for you.

Ouch. Bad luck sir den that's closer than I've ever been.

I always put an e/w super heinz on my lucky 7. Bet that would have been nice for you.

Well it sounds better than it did as the 4th race was the loser , a 3 mile handicap at Newcastle !!!

All the others were short prices , My Drogo , Shiskin , Thyme Hill , Minella Times , Happy Go Lucky and Wye Aye.