The 2018 World Cup | Page 20 | Vital Football

The 2018 World Cup

Proof - judging by the length of this article - that Liverpool & their fans will never, ever get over Raheem Sterling’s move away from their club....

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...an-henderson-raheem-sterling-setting-14806799

For some reason his move seems to have gotten into their very bones and they just cannot get over that a player would want to leave them (when not at their career’s end or when jettisoned by their Manager)

The Spuds have the same undying hatred for Sol Campbell because he left them and went to the Arse. However, that was because Spuds and Arse are derby rivals, which can’t be said for us and the dippers.

The Spuds have the same undying hatred for Sol Campbell because he left them and went to the Arse. However, that was because Spuds and Arse are derby rivals, which can’t be said for us and the dippers.

Although I am increasingly seeing the Liverpool games as being more important than those against U***** as a seasonal gateway to success.

No, it was this

As for Pepe, my heart goes out to him, my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this difficult time.

Pepe's fall to earth is not dissimilar to the one Otamendi did in the closing stages of a game against Watford a couple of years ago. The 'General' went down as if he'd been poleaxed, poor thing. Doesn't matter who does it, it's embarrassing, even worse when it's your own player. Stamp it out guys, it's cheating and it makes you look like prize tits!

OZ v Denmark the referee is a well know dick from our matches in the CL, I would not trust him to sit the right way round on a toilet seat.

did we mention Adrian Mooy as an OB?

I hope The Rags sign that French No.21 he is such a cheat they deserve each other. Currently plays for Athletico and another clip where he deliberately has a kick at a Peruvian defender and VAR does sweet FA. or should I say, sweet FIFA.

The only thing spoiling this game is the over-exaggerated rolling around on the ground.
Get up you tarts.