The 2018/19 Emirates FA Cup Thread | Vital Football

The 2018/19 Emirates FA Cup Thread

Proper 'little' football club (and I don't mean that in a condescending way), lots of community connections and a manager who seems to run it all.

First few minutes looked like Wimbledon could take them apart, but the Dons were far from impressive thereafter, lucky in the end, you could see why they are struggling - swapping places with us next season?

Proper 'little' football club (and I don't mean that in a condescending way), lots of community connections and a manager who seems to run it all.

First few minutes looked like Wimbledon could take them apart, but the Dons were far from impressive thereafter, lucky in the end, you could see why they are struggling - swapping places with us next season?

Wimbledon need to sack Neal Ardley. I like that they do things differently because they're a fan-owned club but that sentimentality will cost them unless they act soon.

I was switching from that game on my lappy and the Sheffield derby on my iPad .... both entertaining. Thought Haringey deserved a replay, the Dons looked very poor didn’t they?

Which team was which?

Wimbledon were terrible. League One? You're having a laugh!

Relegation-bound on that evidence.

Haringey were unlucky thought their goalie looked good, I was amazed they had a full Cypriot international playing for them and a full back who had played 24 games for Colchester, just shows what a huge pool of players there are available in London and the South East.

Anybody else a little puzzled by the size of their ground? Didn’t the commentator say they’ve only recently reached tier 7 for the first time? Very large looking ground compared to the comparable level grounds I’ve visited.

Maidenhead gone a goal down to Portsmouth just before half-time. Hadn't done too badly up to that point. Love the fact there's leaves on the pitch, proper non league

Draw numbers:

1 AFC WIMBLEDON
2 MAIDSTONE UNITED
3 EBBSFLEET UNITED OR CHELTENHAM TOWN (0-0)
4 HAMPTON & RICHMOND BOROUGH OR OLDHAM ATHLETIC (Mon)
5 SWINDON TOWN
6 MANSFIELD TOWN OR CHARLTON ATHLETIC (Sun)
7 WOKING
8 SCUNTHORPE UNITED
9 PORT VALE OR SUNDERLAND (Sun)
10 ALDERSHOT TOWN OR BRADFORD CITY (1-1)
11 GRIMSBY TOWN
12 CHORLEY OR DONCASTER ROVERS (Sun)
13 ALFRETON TOWN OR FLEETWOOD TOWN (Sun)
14 PETERBOROUGH UNITED
15 SOUTHPORT
16 PLYMOUTH ARGYLE
17 CHESTERFIELD OR BILLERICAY TOWN (1-1)
18 LINCOLN CITY
19 BARNET OR BRISTOL ROVERS (Sun)
20 STOCKPORT COUNTY
21 BURY
22 GILLINGHAM OR HARTLEPOOL UNITED (0-0)
23 OXFORD UNITED OR FOREST GREEN ROVERS (0-0)
24 TRANMERE ROVERS OR OXFORD CITY (3-3)
25 ACCRINGTON STANLEY
26 BARNSLEY
27 SHREWSBURY TOWN OR SALFORD CITY (Sun)
28 NEWPORT COUNTY
29 WALSALL
30 ROCHDALE
31 HITCHIN TOWN OR SOLIHULL MOORS (Sun)
32 SUTTON UNITED OR SLOUGH TOWN (0-0)
33 GUISELEY OR CAMBRIDGE UNITED (Sun)
34 BLACKPOOL
35 LUTON TOWN
36 MORECAMBE OR FC HALIFAX TOWN (0-0)
37 CARLISLE UNITED
38 SOUTHEND UNITED OR CRAWLEY TOWN (1-1)
39 PORTSMOUTH
40 WESTON SUPER MARE OR WREXHAM (Sun)