The 20/21 Season FA Cup Thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

The 20/21 Season FA Cup Thread

I hope not many of you bothered with the Stockport v West Ham game last night: a terrible game played on a poor, waterlogged pitch. West Ham put almost nothing together, playing at a snail's pace. Whilst standing firm at the back, Stockport managed only one shot on target. Three shots on target between them in the whole match. Considering West Ham put out a relatively strong team, it was a painful watch.

I hope not many of you bothered with the Stockport v West Ham game last night: a terrible game played on a poor, waterlogged pitch. West Ham put almost nothing together, playing at a snail's pace. Whilst standing firm at the back, Stockport managed only one shot on target. Three shots on target between them in the whole match. Considering West Ham put out a relatively strong team, it was a painful watch.

It wasn’t great was it ? I saw the last 30 minutes or so and was hopeful County would nick something but it wasn’t to be. Cue loads of Wet Spam fans rolling out ‘The pitch was a leveller, we would have scored ten otherwise’ around here....

Nice fireworks