The 20/21 Season FA Cup Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

The 20/21 Season FA Cup Thread

There are 42 teams involved in the draw tonight. 14 L1, 14 L2 & 14 NL. The 2 games yet to take place include 2xL1, 1xL2 & 1xNL.

That sounds like a cracker. Local Derby of sorts as well. I don't know the history but I wouldn't be surprised if they had quite a rivalry when you consider Wigan were a non league side until 1978.

Yeah they must have played loads in Northern Premier and Lancashire League before that.
Might have been tasty off the pitch back in 70s too I imagine.

There been a "comprehensive covid testing" at Stockport . Multiple positive cases in the playing and non playing staff . 3 games postponed , their next if the cup game . they seem confident it will go ahead , but no training at present

There been a "comprehensive covid testing" at Stockport . Multiple positive cases in the playing and non playing staff . 3 games postponed , their next if the cup game . they seem confident it will go ahead , but no training at present

Will Yeovil players & staff really want to be going to Stockport given that situation?

Tranmere Rovers v Brackley Town tonight. Kick-off is at 19:55 and it is live on BBC Two/BBC iPlayer.

Any NL team that knocks any EFL team out gets my vote . But Brackley Town??? Ok for this one game o hope Brackley win

I don't think Corey Blackett-Taylor could take the ball past me. Commentary keeps saying how dangerous he is. I can only assume he is carrying a knife.

Not improved, has it? Brackley poss created the best half chances, Tranmere strategy to hope the part timers run out of gas late on?