The 20/21 Season FA Cup Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The 20/21 Season FA Cup Thread

Well I see that Chorley have put out Derby 2-0 today. Excellent result for the minnows.
Now I know that Derby had to put out a U23 team because of Covid but that should not detract from the performance of Chorley. Years down the line people will forget the players but the scoreline will be etched in that clubs history.

Well done to them.

I really didnt enjoy that artificial hissy crowd noise piped over the commentary by Sky earlier. Just watching Arsenal v Newcastle on BBC1, and the same headachey hissing background noice. But, you can remove it by pressing the red button, which i have done, and its lovely. Quiet with just the odd shout from the benches, like we get on i-follow. Maybe I'm a miserable old git, but i don't see why a game needs it. Great if its a real crowd, just not the hissy din.

The Arsenal game was poor.
I'm a better footballer than Andy Carroll, and I'm 50.
Chelsea certainly knew what they were doing in getting rid of Willian. Not seen him have a good game yet, for Arsenal.
The Joelinton character for Newcastle, well if he's a top flight player then I'm the brother of Lewis Montsma. I'm guessing, other than his passport, the only thing Brazilian about him is his pubic styling!