The 20/21 Season FA Cup Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

The 20/21 Season FA Cup Thread

I don't think Corey Blackett-Taylor could take the ball past me. Commentary keeps saying how dangerous he is. I can only assume he is carrying a knife.

I think your comments say as much about the commentary as they do Blackett-Taylor. I found the game pretty grim with the commentary matching it....

Solihull should have been a few up at half time, but only went in 1-0 up. Morecambe scored to make it 1-1, then took the lead, but Solihull have just scored to make it 2-2.

I can’t believe how abysmal Peterborough were. Totally devoid of tempo and any fluency, and dare I say idea.
That is to take nothing away from Chorley who were superb and fully deserving of their victory.
However, I feel whoever faces Posh next may receive a backlash....

I don't think Corey Blackett-Taylor could take the ball past me. Commentary keeps saying how dangerous he is. I can only assume he is carrying a knife.

I've noticed that your comments include the words 'black', 'knife', 'dangerous' and 'take'. I can only presume that this is subconscious prejudice where the insinuation is that every black person carries a knife and uses it to threaten people and steal footballs from them.*

As such, this comment should be in the Thommo thread.

* I have forwarded a screenshot to the Daily Mail and the Guardian for confirmation of the correct interpretation, being careful to remove all context from the statement.

Last edited:
Defeats from Hull and Wimbledon to L2 teams mean only 7 L1 teams are in the draw. That can't have happened too often.

Only really Portsmouth from those with us at the top will be in the draw.

I see that Plymouth have been drawn away to Huddersfield

Crap draw for them but would have been an intriguing one if we'd have got through