The 20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United FC - PL | Page 2 | Vital Football

The 20/21 predictor thread - Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United FC - PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham have been playing quite well and Antonio loves to score against us. I think we may just scrape a win this time.

2-1 to Spurs for me.

4-0 Spurs - Kane 2, Son, Noble OG
Ok , not something I had thought about , but ... 5 bonus points for a correct OWN Goal prediction ,
I will accept scorer changes up till kick off , if any one doesn’t see this and complains about it , I will not include it this week but add it to the next match .
You are all going very early on this, I'm keeping my powder dry. If I dont predict it means I didnt make it out of hospital. 1 in 2000 chance of that !! If I predict, I am very happy .
I predict you will be predicting on Friday with a big smile on your face :balloon::yes:

West Ham have been playing quite well and Antonio loves to score against us. I think we may just scrape a win this time.

2-1 to Spurs for me.
Matic , can you add who you think will be the scorers for us , we have been adding the scorers , to achieve bonus points , for about ten years now , or so it seems . Ha ha
I couldn’t add any bonus points on the last game for you ., because you didn’t predict any !!!!! :hmmm:

3-1 Kane,Son,Bale. Do I get Bonus points if they score in that order Walthy..😏😏😏
‘Kin ell, every one is getting desperate to get their hands on Ex’s money . Haha .
I’ve thought about this long and hard , weighed up the pros and cons , thought about the excitement it could bring , the level of skill involved , naming Bale as the last scorer as he more likely to come on as a sub in the last twenty minutes , with Son likely to set Kane up early on when he is at his strongest , then Son scoring his normal goal to kill the game off , and how likely this will be a brilliantly thought out prediction ...... and have decided ,,,, Nope !!!!!!!!! :bow:
but I’m willing to bring it on board for the next game to be honest !
(y)

‘Kin ell, every one is getting desperate to get their hands on Ex’s money . Haha .
I’ve thought about this long and hard , weighed up the pros and cons , thought about the excitement it could bring , the level of skill involved , naming Bale as the last scorer as he more likely to come on as a sub in the last twenty minutes , with Son likely to set Kane up early on when he is at his strongest , then Son scoring his normal goal to kill the game off , and how likely this will be a brilliantly thought out prediction ...... and have decided ,,,, Nope !!!!!!!!! :bow:
but I’m willing to bring it on board for the next game to be honest !
(y)
😆😆

Status
Not open for further replies.